Reviews for Faith and Madness
Tardispuff chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
. "I suppose, if it's my last chance to say it, Lucy Saxon, I love you."

YOU BROKE MY HEART

but it's amazing and beautifully written and now it's canon yes it is
luckbringer chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
When the Master mocked the Doctor...my heart...it broke...
keep writing, you have a great talent for making people die inside! (which is a good thing, Ms. Moffat)
tam chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So good!
swordsandstories chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
"And I suppose, if it's my last chance to say it - Lucy Saxon, I love you."

You just took something that is huge to basically every Rose/Ten shipper ever on the face of the planet, crushed it, and shoved it in our faces. That was harsh. :) I wasn't expecting you to go that far and mention Rose, but you did. My feels. GAH. Good job!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
(OMG THAT HURT. All my Doomsday feels just smacked me in the face oh Doctor I'm so sorry D,:)

Ouch. So much emotions from that. I especially loved the last part, "Lucy and Harry at the end of the world together." Good tactic, giving the reader a view of how she sees him.
Feminist Flo Rida chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
See, I sort of believe the Master is really like this; he's cruel, and rough, and harsh. He breaks you, but then he puts you back together. I believe he really did love Lucy as much as he could, and I believe he has kindness in him. I just have a lot of feelings. I liked this quite a lot because you and I seem to believe the same thing.
ABadPlanWellExecuted chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Chilling and lovely and broken... This is a wonderful vignette, very poignant. Love your writing!
penguinnumber4 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
really good! whats the challenge from?
oldfanficwriter chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is brilliant - just the kind of character study I really love! Your character voices are fabulous, especially the Master's. It was my fascination with Lucy (why she was with the Master, etc) that actually got me back into writing fanfic again (after a gap of about 20 years) and it's great to see that other writers are still exploring that theme.

Personally I can never get enough Lucy/Harry fiction so I'm really hoping that you may have more up your sleeve... but regardless of that, thank you for sharing this with us.