Reviews for Sorrowful Tears of the Moon
breakeven2007 chapter 4 . 10/14
As a time-travel lover of almost any fandom, I like that this fic doesn't... how do I put it? There's no overarching plot that you've put together, and I find that it fits perfectly for this. You didn't ripple effect the timeline or any other crazy stuff, and it allows you to focus more on the people and how they reacted. It wasn't even really action, and I found that I enjoyed it a lot.

I wouldn't say it's my favorite time travel ever, but it's complete, the characterizations are spot on, and I really like that. I would recommend this if asked for a Bleach fanfic rec.
Lavonya chapter 4 . 8/26
You are a WONDERFUL writer!
Great so far...i love it
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 7/29
Beautiful. This is so sweet and heart warming.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/29
Oh gods, so damn emotional and such a beautiful end to Aizen!
Did you HAVE to go to THAT level of bribery? The SW Puppy Eyes are not to be used so recklessly!
scribe-lee chapter 4 . 6/28
This was fantastic. Thanks for the story.
Youko Artemis chapter 4 . 6/6
I've read this story multiple times, and I've enjoyed it very much each time; this is very well written and I adore it. Thanks for writing it. )
Aster chapter 4 . 4/16
love it~ 3 awesome doubt you'll ever see this considering how long ago this was posted, but nice ta meetcha. The ( ) name's "Astral and Celestial". I was directed here by the amazing queen of my world, cywscross, who probably has no idea I exist, and I gotta say: totally worth it. ;) short, but sweet. Amazing.
I'm so tempted to write a time travel story now _
nov chapter 4 . 4/11
Love the story. especially ichigo. Oh my, it warms my heart. Amazing!
Still confused though, it's ichigo whose dominant one or byakuya?
Imagination for another time
And of course kisuke/ichigo relationship. bromance... ukh, it's too deep I dunno how to call it.
Weeellll, dispise all those, love the story (once again). Love the.. how to put it... atmosphere? taste? style? plot? dunno. it's just like river which flow steadily, slowly but there's also something that making it not fully fluffy or in some case boring. some blubs that make it enjoyable. and the story is deep but quite light. ah i'm not good with word

amazing works author!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 4/9
Although I'm sad to see it end, it was a good ending :) Great story! You did a fantastic day job on this and I love it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 4/9
No! Don't do this to me! I need more! Haha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 4/9
I'm really loving your story! Aizen's gone! XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow! Great first chapter!
twilightromance4ever chapter 4 . 4/1
yay! a successfully finished time travel story! i loved it! (esp the karinXtoshiro :D :D )