Reviews for Sorrowful Tears of the Moon
Tee chapter 4 . 6/5
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it
SlashingMoon chapter 4 . 5/31
Thank you for this Story. It's amazing ;)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 4 . 4/9
Love love love
:).
Me encanto tu historia a pesar de ser corta es hermosa y como describes a los personajes es Ășnico gracias
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 2/23
I think most of the last chapter was pointless. The part with Byakuya was especially grating simply because of the shortness of the fic. There wasn't nearly enough time for the relationship to develop and instead of being sweet or heartwarming, it came as a very unexpected and unpleasant surprise.
kirallie chapter 4 . 2/8
Still feel a bit sorry for Ichigo as he still has all those horrible memories and altered friendships. Very glad he managed to save them all. Great work
NekoTora243 chapter 4 . 2/7
Awww, that was so adorable! Love the story, Tango!
Wait, wait, wait, did he just NOT look away when Aizen called his shikai!? Doesn't that? Negate the entire thing about him being immune to Aizen's shikai? Since the entire reason he was immune in the first place was because he hadn't seen Aizen's shikai?
eh. I'll take it for what it is and see what comes next. It's pretty interesting so far, after all.
Zayabel Draga chapter 2 . 1/7
I'm not crying, what chu talking about!
Faker chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
Like everything, except the slash, almost puke.
LoreenaLaufeyson chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
Kyaaaa love it!
breakeven2007 chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
As a time-travel lover of almost any fandom, I like that this fic doesn't... how do I put it? There's no overarching plot that you've put together, and I find that it fits perfectly for this. You didn't ripple effect the timeline or any other crazy stuff, and it allows you to focus more on the people and how they reacted. It wasn't even really action, and I found that I enjoyed it a lot.

I wouldn't say it's my favorite time travel ever, but it's complete, the characterizations are spot on, and I really like that. I would recommend this if asked for a Bleach fanfic rec.
Lavonya chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
You are a WONDERFUL writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Great so far...i love it
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
Beautiful. This is so sweet and heart warming.