Reviews for Sorrowful Tears of the Moon
BlueSeraphos chapter 4 . 10/5
This is beautiful, thank you!
LandlessLord chapter 4 . 10/4
You managed to correct the one thing I despised in Muramasa's arc, the moment Muramasa reacted to Ichigo's call I wanted Ichigo to have him and not be destroyed like he was.
SlashingMoon chapter 4 . 7/9
i already read it multiple times, but its always as beautiful as the first time *sniff sniff*
707 Cx chapter 4 . 7/2
this is my 7th time reading this and yet it'll still be beautiful written no matter how many times i read it.
Trioxid chapter 4 . 6/24
That was beautiful!
Tee chapter 4 . 6/5
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it
SlashingMoon chapter 4 . 5/31
Thank you for this Story. It's amazing ;)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 4 . 4/9
Love love love
:).
Me encanto tu historia a pesar de ser corta es hermosa y como describes a los personajes es Ășnico gracias
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 2/23
I think most of the last chapter was pointless. The part with Byakuya was especially grating simply because of the shortness of the fic. There wasn't nearly enough time for the relationship to develop and instead of being sweet or heartwarming, it came as a very unexpected and unpleasant surprise.
kirallie chapter 4 . 2/8
Still feel a bit sorry for Ichigo as he still has all those horrible memories and altered friendships. Very glad he managed to save them all. Great work
NekoTora243 chapter 4 . 2/7
Awww, that was so adorable! Love the story, Tango!
Wait, wait, wait, did he just NOT look away when Aizen called his shikai!? Doesn't that? Negate the entire thing about him being immune to Aizen's shikai? Since the entire reason he was immune in the first place was because he hadn't seen Aizen's shikai?
eh. I'll take it for what it is and see what comes next. It's pretty interesting so far, after all.
Zayabel Draga chapter 2 . 1/7
I'm not crying, what chu talking about!
Faker chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
Like everything, except the slash, almost puke.