Reviews for Sorrowful Tears of the Moon
The Reading Elf chapter 4 . 10/4
Loved it! This was beautiful! Great story!
prihor5462 chapter 4 . 9/27
Sad but perfect. I loved it.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 4 . 9/14
Amazing! I love it a lot!
GelidReya chapter 4 . 9/5
It was amazing
master1527 chapter 1 . 8/25
"the winchester eyes work" good work by the way.
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 8/20
I loved this story so much!
kiki638 chapter 4 . 7/25
I really enjoyed reading this and I love cheesy endings.
kiki638 chapter 3 . 7/25
I thought he meant Rukia was his lover ahhh my brain. It was actually Byakuya no way, that was really unexpected but good twist love it.
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 4 . 6/19
Wow... I'm astounded at how perfect this fanfic is. And the ending is beautiful. :) You're awesome!
Windying chapter 4 . 6/14
I don't know if i should laugh/cheers or cries that this fiction is Completed. The first time that i pick this up was when i was looking for more stories with ichigo and byakuya as pairing. That first time i skip the summary so i didn't know that this is a time traveling fic but the by the time i hit the five or so paragraphs, i was addicted and soon found myself looking forward to more. I search for time traveling fiction like this one for a long tine.

So far i found a couple from cyewrcross(?) 'Swinging Pendulum''s authors. But that was it. If theres another i ne on time traveling t ghost at anyone out there notice of then please do let me know via PMing me or just replied to this commemts. I love reading stories on time traveling, especially with ichigo as the main character.

Thanks for this wonderful and exceptional story. I will and am sure that i am going to read this again sometimes near just n the future.
SpareTheInsane chapter 4 . 6/10
Kawaii .
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 6/1
i've been avoiding reading much in terms of bleach fics because i am terribly appallingly behind in it, but this one snatched my attention and refused to let go until i gave in and read it. luckily i knew the general story line ahead of me so i didn't get any spoilers! :P
i'm glad i read this. it's seriously amazing and i can see myself rereading this in the future. the only vaguely bothersome thing i had with this(and it's just me being nit picky) was that i don't remember you addressing what happened to ichigo's body which, to my recollection, we last saw when he left it to act like him while he went somewhere in soul form. didn't really have a problem with it, and it didn't really impact the story, it just made me uber curious.
anyway, i really enjoyed reading this so i just wanted to say: thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here, it has been(and will continue to be) greatly enjoyed. i wish you the best of luck in all future writings. thanks again! :D
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 6/1
I loved this story, one of the best time travel ones yet.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 6/1
Oh, this was perfect.
TheMagicDragon13 chapter 4 . 5/31
Such a wonderful story! There are many Ichi-time-traveler fics, but I think what really set this story apart was the love interest. You could just feel the anguish rolling off of you words, and giving ichi a lover makes his pain so real! Good job at making my heart wrench and my eyes tear up!