Reviews for Sorrowful Tears of the Moon
lara5170 chapter 4 . 7/11
If this was 50years in the future how were Ishida and Inoue able to come to soul society to help the swa wouldn't they have been in their 70's? Other than that this was a very good story.
srw601 chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I MEAN U JUST USED 4 CHAPTERS TO TELL IT WITH SO MUCH EMOTION AND DEPTH AND IT WAS AMAZING! U R A TRU AUTHOR.
Paige chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
I love this fic. The ending is so cute
Zela Night chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
I like time travel that's happy, like this one.
I adore this story!
BlueSeraphos chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
This is beautiful, thank you!
LandlessLord chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
You managed to correct the one thing I despised in Muramasa's arc, the moment Muramasa reacted to Ichigo's call I wanted Ichigo to have him and not be destroyed like he was.
SlashingMoon chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
i already read it multiple times, but its always as beautiful as the first time *sniff sniff*
707 Cx chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
this is my 7th time reading this and yet it'll still be beautiful written no matter how many times i read it.
Trioxid chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
That was beautiful!
Tee chapter 4 . 6/5/2017
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it
SlashingMoon chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Thank you for this Story. It's amazing ;)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
Love love love
:).
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2017
Me encanto tu historia a pesar de ser corta es hermosa y como describes a los personajes es Ășnico gracias
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 2/23/2017
I think most of the last chapter was pointless. The part with Byakuya was especially grating simply because of the shortness of the fic. There wasn't nearly enough time for the relationship to develop and instead of being sweet or heartwarming, it came as a very unexpected and unpleasant surprise.
kirallie chapter 4 . 2/8/2017
Still feel a bit sorry for Ichigo as he still has all those horrible memories and altered friendships. Very glad he managed to save them all. Great work