Reviews for Last Kiss
Ninjaboy13779546 chapter 1 . 8/15
Could I possibly write a sequel to this fix? Please.I was gonna but wanted to do gentlemanly thing and ask first.
Unidentified chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Wow. Makes me wish I knew the characters well enough to care more. Although Mindy's last line was rather funny, from this viewpoint. Carry a first aid kit, kiddies, and remember that no one dies until their brain runs out of oxygen.
Solus Reborn chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
My god even tho this is a short one its brings tears to my eyes. Just so beautiful but so emotional, as sad as it is its a fact that no matter what they do there only mortal and its only a matter of time till there killed. Thanks for the read.
dksamuri chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Sad and abrupt. Good short story
NJHarris chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow. This is such a crushing but heartfelt moment between Dave and Mindy. To hold her in his arms, to kiss her in her last moments and for her to die in his embrace. The sheer anger and heart crushing agony of his cries are enough to show, just how much these two mean to each other.
A beautiful, yet unbelievably sad story. This is how I could see Kick Ass 3 concluding (film and comic). With the death of either Dave or Mindy, holding each other as one of them passes away.
Short but powerful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wow I had seen this but I just now decided to read it and it was just to perfect and heart wrenching and real! Dude I'm sure people have told you this but you've got talent!
ArtemisXHolly159 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
What a sad story :( I feel sorry for Mindy, never getting to tell Dave how she really felt long before before she died. Awesome fic btw as always
Kyle37 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Good story as usual. I would like to see a fic about what would happen if Dave and Mindy got together and one or the other died.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh gah! *sniffles* so sad! I like a bit of angst as long as I get to keep reading my mostly happy ever afters.

I'm such a girl.

This also threw me into nurse mode. I want to save Mindy! Lol poor kid.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh great...now I have Eddie Vedder in my head, crooning the song of the same name as this story. Probably because I like it and it's plot has a basic similarity to this fic ;P

Still, the level of heartbreak and despair from Dave simply oozes from the screen...you've done a spectacular job of conveying a believable scenario of "one bad day" destroying something Dave holds dear. And I too would love to see more of this storyline, but you gotta go where the muse takes you.
tomwellingslips chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
So beautiful and sad. I loved it.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This seems like that other story I just reviewed...but it was no dream this time...
mm it said it broke him...I would like to see what hat would be like. Would he would do to the killer for one. A broken man is always interesting to see. Like myself for one. I broke years ago...
Sacrom chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Sad. But very well-written.
jessy0622 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
*crying* God Dammit! U made me cry!x'D i LUVED this story! It waz so sad but so sweet! Brilliant, just brilliant!;)
MissBazingaFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
good story love the action