Reviews for The Magician
SayMrrp chapter 39 . 7/23
Whew, went and read a ton of your blog's stuff. Love the designs for Black Ninja and the rest. Your universe is so awesomely built and just AWESOME. I love the details! The oneshots were awesome, wonder what happened after Red Blitz's mask went off. And Germany's discovery... pfft.
pileofcards chapter 39 . 7/8
This fanfic is really good! I read the whole thing through in two sittings (only because I had to stop to go to sleep... it was one in the morning). I really hope you finish this. Your plot is interesting, and I love all the characters interacting with each other.
Luce-san chapter 39 . 6/29
I was really really happy when I saw that you updated. I love this fic so much! I hope you don't give up, I'll be very sad. Please keep up the good work!
Dangara2610 chapter 39 . 6/29
Wooo! x3 (I dont know why I always start to fangirl when I see a Magician update) Thanks for this update, you done it awesomely! n3n, we will be waiting for the next chapter, have a nice wee, God bless you n.n/
Sora Resi chapter 39 . 6/28
An awesome update from my favourite evr fic? Best birthday present possible :D And I love how Arthur and Alfred's bickering brother relationship is written. Alfred is such a overgrown baby.
REAdre chapter 39 . 6/28
I am so very happy with this update! Thank you!
Sarahsoarus chapter 1 . 6/28
I love this story!
Northern rose of May chapter 39 . 6/28
Seeing this fanfiction on my story alert always brightens up my day. Good job, I can't wait for more!
grovyleanime chapter 39 . 6/28
This fanfic is absolutely amazing! You deserve all the support you get and more! I'm really happy you updated! :D there is so much you could do with this story. If your stuck then ask us readers for help!
NaddEchaos chapter 39 . 6/28
YAY NEW CHAPTER!
whynot187 chapter 39 . 6/28
yay! thank you so much for the update! and don't sell yourself short this is easily one of the best stories i've read on this site, you deserve every review:) you're a great writer and I can't wait for the next chapter!
If this turns out to be discontinued I will cry because this is amazing.
Tru chapter 38 . 6/17
I love u.
SayMrrp chapter 38 . 5/29
Hah! I guessed it was Belgium! Even though I forgot who Brillo was at first... eeh, it's been a while. Maybe you should make a little glossary of who's who.
EpimetheusUnbound chapter 38 . 4/24
Are there going to be any pairings, particularly with England?