Reviews for Here, There Be Dragons
cute
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Excellent! Nice analogy!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Aww, so sweet! Loved the Gibbs/Tony interaction and what an amazing setting! Well done! :)
kelly77 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great story!Always love the way you portray Gibbs and Tony's relationship-like father and son. Missed your writing-Memories of ME is one of my favorite NCIS fan fics- hope you'll be writing more and maybe a sequel to "Memories..."?
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
adored this.

yes Tony could slay a dragon, but me thinks he befriend it instead.
charli911 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
what a sweet story. Gibbs letting Tony know that he's aware of his phobias, but knows that he can slay them. awesome
Doni chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great imagery and interaction between the two. Nicely done!
Gibbs Is My Hero chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was awesome! Loved how Gibbs was able to calm Tony.
Belker chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it! Perfect voices. I especially liked: "You're not afraid of rats, either, but you are." So Gibbs...

/Belker
binkeybella chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Who better to help you slay dragons than LJ Gibbs? Especially when he can read your thoughts and fears and know exactly what the dragons are and where they came from. Wonderful little one-shot. Thanks for writing and posting, nice to see you back in the fray!
sopmire chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aww. Really nice moment with them.

"You're not afraid of rats, either, but you are." Nicely done.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Laurie chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Thanks for a great story. So glad to have you back in the world of NCIS. Hope this means you might be writing more, or hopefully a sequel to Memories of Me? That is my favorite NCIS fan-fic. Thanks again!
Caper25 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is great. Very well written.
emmalynn89 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is really very, very good. I love how you painted a descriptive picture using words and depicted Gibbs as the obviously well-read, intelligent special agent he would have to be to be senior agent on the MCRT. Thanks for a wonderful read after a long day at work!