Reviews for Replacing A Broken Heart
Syein chapter 1 . 1/21
When she said "new heart" or "Natsuki's heart" I never took it literally until the ending... ahaha... *awkward laugh*
Fangshen Gin chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Crazy Shiz... Nice.
shiznat13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
i really love a psychotic shizuru. :)
louis08 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I...I...think... This is great! _
Charz1512 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Woah. Natsuki's dead 0.o but Its fantastic thumbs up even it's creepy and crazy :)
Penguin chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Good story. The bad part is that I'm reading this before I sleep, now there is a big chance I'm going to have nightmares with psycho shizuru (-.-)
oo chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
lol lured her in with mayo covered food .
oOYuuOo chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
It is twisted but I like the story. Even though Natsuki dead. I don't really know why. xD

Thank you for the story! :3
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
that is sooo CREEPY.,i wouldve thought that far.,OMG, is that your way of repairing a broken heart?,,this totally freaks me out.,
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
The other side of love I suppose. Very interesting albeit a bit creepy :P
AsukaTenjou chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
it's crazy but i love it!
Hime chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Now that's original! Not to mention awesome and creepy
l1s44p chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
lightly morbid /:) super morbid, but thx, it makes me laugh, morbidly of course
GreySocks chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Wow! Slightly morbid? Just maybe a little. An interesting short fic. I assume you had Natsuki cremated afterwords and her remains placed inside an urn. Somehow, I can picture this scenario actually occur within the main storyline if Natsuki never truly accepted Shizuru's feelings like she did in the canon. It's nice to see an author not afraid of going 'outside of the box' with an idea and just going with it. Thanks for the fresh read!
strangerme chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Pretty sure in that pot is natsuki's remain. if anyone still wondering.

... not something i would like to read before sleep. but it was good. xD