Reviews for Dark Energy 3: End of Days
divvycrip chapter 81 . 7/22/2019
Oculus and harvesters had CONGEALED on the scene? Must have been very hard to fight then.
wierdscience13 chapter 43 . 6/15/2018
I don't know why but I'm struggling to continue with this story. The first two I couldn't stop reading, yes they had dark themes but they also contained humour.

This one just seems one to be one depressing thing after another.

Allers didn't make sense to me, unlike in the game the was no mention of her having Alliance clearance yet Shepherd who is extremely distrustful let her on the ship, a complete unknown when Cerberus was making threats against Nan just previously.

The bit about EDI being 'hacked' as well confused me, if she was so easily manipulated wirelessly then Cerberus would have got the ship back at the end of the events of two or at anytime since they are always connected to com buoys. I could understand if they need physical access to the AI core.

I might pick this back up one day as I really enjoyed the first two and I like your writing style.
Unslaadahsil chapter 77 . 4/12/2018
this is the fifth time I read your story to this point, and I feel I have to say this: Eir ruins every sentence she's in, everyone connected to her ruins every page they're in. She doesn't have an actual backstory, she doesn't have a motivation and she has no impact on the story whatsoever.
Her only purpose is obvously to give birth to the antagonist of the postME3 story, which is frankly the weakest part of DE, simply because it lacks the driving force of the first three DE: Del Shepard.
Dreamscape2010 chapter 18 . 1/27/2018
i love how this chapter is layed out i really like the conversation with Ash and Shep and i really hope in chapters to come Eir forgives Shep
LsC chapter 85 . 12/29/2017
Wow! what a fantastic read, you made my holidays and kept me totally enthralled. I have never heard of Bioware nor have I ever played the game ME but I did not need to because you literally brought it to life for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. If I had the funds I would hunt you down and convince you to make it into a movie with your version of the story. I am privileged that you shared your talent with us...for free there are not many like you still left. I wish you all the best.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
Please please please be indorination theory pretty please
Whatsinaname221 chapter 64 . 5/2/2017
Wow... I actually hope that Del just shoots herself now... But, I can see there are 21 chp to go... I think I'm gonna stop reading now. I like to read femslash stories as some kind of escapism, as it is the only media that really delivers in terms of proper representation of LGBT characters. I love ME and I relly enjoyed your DE stories, but killing Traynor was one too many for me... Syd, Shrive and now Traynor. Are there any LGBT characters besides Del, Liara and perhaps Deeds left in your stories (and the last two are Asari, but I will count them anyway)? I just can't see why it had to be Traynor. I can't imagine what purpose that will serve. WHY NOT SOMEONE ELSE!?

But, anyway: Great writing, good OC characters, Story wise well done, but one too many deaths of LGBT women. Keep up with your writing because overall, you are very talented.
I'll be leaving for a more friendly story now
Guest chapter 85 . 1/9/2017
I rwalllu like the changed endings. It is different than when I first read. I may have to write some adventures of The Incredible, Indelible Del Shepard and her trusty Adair sidekick. Excellent job flushing it out. This remains my favorite ME stories of all time.
Guest chapter 85 . 5/27/2016
Great great great ... loved it, thank you for your time and great writing
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 82 . 1/23/2016
The fuck? Did Del just use the Crucible on...Well, this is going to require some explanation. NEXT CHAPTER!
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 78 . 1/22/2016
Ahh. It's been a long journey (a very, very long journey as far as fanfiction goes). We saw the two of them meet, fall in love, have their ups and downs, and finally, we not only see this moment, but share in it. One thing I realized as I was reading this, I really feel like I've taken this journey alongside them. Good job.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 69 . 1/13/2016
Chapter 69? I wonder what Del and Liara were doing in that hotel.

What? I'm a product of the internet generation. BTW, loved the changes you made to the Sniper Challenge scene. That was one of my favorite scenes in the game. With the somewhat veiled threat Del made, I can't help but wonder if she knew who Garrus was talking about (if it's who I'm thinking it is).
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 66 . 1/12/2016
"Omega remained sealed up tighter than Udina's asshole." God I love that line.

And ooooh, a dozen or so Banshee's? When I fight two of those in-game on Hardcore mode (my preferred difficulty), I have reason to sweat bullets. A dozen...I'm not sure I'm ready for the next chapter.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 63 . 1/12/2016
"...created by a specie or species that..."

Specie? Well that's a new word.

*looks up the word*

Kind or type, and a type of currency.

*looks up species*

Blah, blah, blah, note: specie is a separate word, not the singular version of species.

Well, I caught you making a boo-boo.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 58 . 1/9/2016
That last sentence, okay, what?!
1,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »