Reviews for Lonely Together
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz666 chapter 5 . 5/20
Plsupdate soon
MarvelSupernaturalnerd chapter 13 . 1/1
The story isn't over right? I would really enjoy an emotional Bruce/team scene. I'll keep watching it. It's an amazing story! Your writing style is great and the story is even better. Keep writing, I really enjoy reading your story's. (Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, I'm not American or English or wat ever)
fallenangel chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
No what are you doing you can't leave it there, I can't deal with it! :,( :,(
Marvel fan 98 chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Awesome! Update soon!
DivaLicious Mykelti chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
please update soon!
Anonymously Gorgeous chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Ples update soon
Insert Name Here chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Hey! I'm writing a review to encourage you and let you know how great this story is. I really hope that you continue because I'm pretty desperate to find out what happens next! What about Bruce? What's going to happen to Loki? I hope they find him and beat the crap out of him...again. You had some different ideas about Bruce and the Hulk, like how Hulking out doesn't heal Bruce, or that Bruce and the Hulk aren't really separate(or at least even two different personalities) if I'm reading it right, which I might not be. I felt so bad with what Loki did to him, and I have to find out what happens next, so PLEASE continue! It's a fantastic story, and it needs to be resolved! I hope you keep going!
jpgFury chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
ohhh you have to give us the rest - it would be cruel to leave us hanging here like this...
Firenze Fox chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
GAH! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease don't abandon this, I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOOON!
Lorelee13 chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Awesome update soonD
CactusNoir chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Please be because Bruce isn't dead, and not because Tony didn't do it. Bruce can't be dead, that would be terrible. :(
smaller chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Happy to see a new chapter! Your cliffhangers are killer. I need to find out what happens next. D:
Ginshi-chan chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
That's right Cap. Slap some sense into Tony.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
please continue! it's really good! :) can't wait for the next chappie.
A Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Yesssss! No one dies! Thank you for updating and filling up the unknown gap with relief!
I can't wait to read what happens next!