Reviews for SPELUNK! The Caverns of the Seyruun City Limits
linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
ahh the ceiling is so beautiful...accually my ceiling stinks. Anyway great story. Very hilarious. The Cave of Equality was definetly funny. Shame on You for making fun of Lina's love for herself sniff sniff *just kidding* _
Yugure chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Holy cow! That was absolutely hilarious! Zel's encounter with the mushrooms was particularly genius, and I really liked Amelia and the dirt. :) AWESOME fic!
Skyechan3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
ROTFL! I could very easily see this story being a slayers episode! You write perfectly for the series, even the narreration (AGH! how do you spell that word? -_-; ANYWAYS...) was hilarious. This story is being added to my favorites. :D
Winged Dancer chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Aaaah, the ceiling... sorry, but that was just hilarious. The cave of love! Good Lord, it's been a while since I read such a good humour fic!

Great, great job there Definitely a must P
Trio Da Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Wow. Just frickin' WOW. You, my dear, have got a way with words! i laughed my arse off, then picked it back up and dropped it again because i was still laughing too hard! Alas, the only thing missing is a cameo by Xellos...ah, well, it's fine just the way it is! _
Meg chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I think I can sum up this fic in one word... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
greysw chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Funny fic... I especially like Amelia and her beloved dirt, and Zelgamelia _ This comedic style is really well-suited to Slayers. I'll look forward to more of your work!