Reviews for Push
wintervilles chapter 1 . 1/3
how do you write so gud pls tell me sensei

In all seriousness, this was one of the most nicely written piece of fanfic I've ever read, and it leaves me in awe a little bit.
xxCATALYSTxx chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
the last one was awesome! dark but somehow romantic, you did a great job!
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love your writing style and your idea. It's easy to view BB as dominant, isn't it? This is most definitely in my favourites.
Cuervos Bestia chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hi there,

This is the first time that I've read one of your stories. I reckon this was very good piece; it had excellent grammar, a pretty good story and good use of words. I really did like your idea of Raven and Beast Boy's relationship being a black romance and I've never read a story like this, so great job!

Will this be a one-shot? Or are you planning to elaborate and continue the story?

Again, great job and I can't wait to read another one of your stories!

Sincerely,

Cuervos Bestia xox
ME chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I generally dont review but 1 i liked it and 2 GREAT summary.

The Cretin chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Passionate, provocative...and primal. I like it. Steams up that room. I actually think this is how it would be between them half the time and gentle and sweet the other half. With this pair, its a whirlwind. You write it well. Don't ever think you're not good. I'll feed you to the Minotaur if you do. Gotta go. King Minos summons. Keep rockin
Raven2k8 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Just wanted to say this was well written and very interesting. Its always a good thing to be able to create stories using different types and styles of writing. It was a great story and I would love to read more one-shots from you! Once again really good job (especially since it was an experiment) :)