Reviews for Push
XXGureSoraXX chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
the last one was awesome! dark but somehow romantic, you did a great job!
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love your writing style and your idea. It's easy to view BB as dominant, isn't it? This is most definitely in my favourites.
Ravner Dyr chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hi there,

This is the first time that I've read one of your stories. I reckon this was very good piece; it had excellent grammar, a pretty good story and good use of words. I really did like your idea of Raven and Beast Boy's relationship being a black romance and I've never read a story like this, so great job!

Will this be a one-shot? Or are you planning to elaborate and continue the story?

Again, great job and I can't wait to read another one of your stories!

Sincerely,

Cuervos Bestia xox
ME chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I generally dont review but 1 i liked it and 2 GREAT summary.

The Cretin chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Passionate, provocative...and primal. I like it. Steams up that room. I actually think this is how it would be between them half the time and gentle and sweet the other half. With this pair, its a whirlwind. You write it well. Don't ever think you're not good. I'll feed you to the Minotaur if you do. Gotta go. King Minos summons. Keep rockin
Raven2k8 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Just wanted to say this was well written and very interesting. Its always a good thing to be able to create stories using different types and styles of writing. It was a great story and I would love to read more one-shots from you! Once again really good job (especially since it was an experiment) :)