Reviews for Effie and Haymitch in The Hunger Games
Fangirllcrazy chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I really like u should realllllllllllly update it pleasssssssssssseeeeeeee
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Keep writing omg! & you stopped right at the best part! Grr. But it's really really really good, keep writing!
make it faster chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp plllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllleeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeessssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
thefierydeath chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
nannyandpotocrazy chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I've always wanted to read a story like this. I always pictured Effie as some secret, bad ass, knife-throwing ninja. Kinda like Clove :)
BlooperLover chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
This story is getting quite interesting! I anxiously await your next update!
Natalie chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Continue writing! this is just starting to get good!
redforeverstalkinghislizzie chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I love it! Please continue!
Hey chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I swear if you don't do more I will cry so pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeee write more soon pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeee
Trunk'sfallenAngel chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Love it don't change a thing . I thought it would be gross . But it's so sweet ! Nice twists . Love how they play the game . And effie looking anything but horrific is so ... surprising . I hope you make more chapters . Please continue forever . And I think the odd are in their favor .
AllyHutcherson chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
.Goodness.I absolutely love this!Please post more soon!:)
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Dun dun dunnn! Great chapter, was not expecting the twist at the end :)
Savysnape7 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH he pulled a peeta alright! I love love loved it an I can't wait for more! So post soon!
AllyHutcherson chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Omg!I absolutely love this!Please keep writing!3
Tessabelle94 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
:O Yay! They kissed! And Haymitch enjoyed it! I wonder if Effie enjoyed it! She'll say that she didn't, but secretly, she probably did!

Great chapter! Keep posting! :D