Reviews for Change of Setting, Change of Mind
Bunnyz-chan chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
I was so sure that I had already reviewed this one, but I guess not -.-;. Well, it's such an interesting story. The first chapter made me want to cry for poor Saguru, and the second chapter was so cute. I like how Kaito is a police officer (kinda unrealistic, but very funny and very ironic, and I feel like that's what the point of it was anyway), and Saguru's little inner thoughts (mostly about him thinking it was a dream/hallucination) were awesome. And the last few lines were awesome. So great job on this story, it was amazing ;D
MysteryConan chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh well, this story had a happy end I guess. :)
I liked most of the things in this chapter, but not the fact that they just didnt care when they broke up. Especially kaito and shinichi. I mean shinichi loved heiji, but kaito still loved shinichi a bit, so i think that he shouldn't have be so cold to him when he broke up with him.
I liked how you pictured hakubas feelings,they felt real and i felt really sorry for him... But he finally got kaito. :)
And its a bit hard to picture kaito as a police officer, but it was funny. xD
MysteryConan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww. Poor hakuba... T_T You always kinda torture him, with kaito not loving him and stuff, but its still good. I hope something will happan in the next chapter between those two... :)
Aniki-xvi chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
LOVE IT! I just ADORE it! I don't know how it went under my radar for so long!
Syrus07 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
wow it was surprising (in a really good way) I loved the way you had takeshi act! it was Fantabulous!
Athie Lestrade chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Hah, Kaito's a police officer! Strange, it actually suits him. Great idea!

It's kind of weird reading all this HakuKai, but I'm really starting to like it. Though I still think KaiShin is more plausible in general.

I still really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to read more from you! :)
Syrus07 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It's really good. I feel so bad for Hakuba though any way great story. update fast