Reviews for Reprisal
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
It kind of makes sense. I like it
Obsidian Composer chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
AWESOME!
DAMN AWESOME!
Marvelgeek42 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
It would be so cool to read about the Avengers finding that out (aves and screames: hint, hint)...
Julia451 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Great idea! Glad you shared it! You pulled it off really well!
Kuroi Atropos chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Amazing concept.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
so so awesome! i would LOVE to read more of this fic! 3 thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here! so much love for this! 3
Loki's Lover chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This makes so much sense, I mean, real, it's a great idea.
singing like blue chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is a fantastic story, and I hope you continue, just ignore the complete button! The idea of Clint being Peeta and Katniss's kid is fantastic, and the fact that he goes back in time? Even cooler. This was just... gah, please do not stop writing, this was the best...

And also the fact that I'm listening to Roads Untravelled by Linkin Park at the same time as reading this, it just amplified it's awesomeness.

Alex
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That's a twist I never hought of. Wonderful story - I like the idea. Could be interesting to see a sequel - what would happen if he did manage to stop that which would cause the events that lead to what his parents went through? Would he cease to exist?
Thanks for sharing.
natnissevergreen chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Funny I never would have thought to do anything like that!
mare maris chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was so interesting. Good job
3lle chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I love the idea behind this story!

The son of Peeta and Katniss, being Hawkeye... bravo!
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Great little crossover. Character play was quite interesting. My only suggestion is that you put this in the crossovers section, that way in future and such, people will have an easier time at finding this story :)