Reviews for Blessings
TheClatoObbseser chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Great fic, as always! I'm definitely a fan of all your Clato works!
Heaven Is A Book Shop chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow, an amazing story, & an equally amazing song.
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I love this too!
Val chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Shite! That was charged! Awesome, awesome drabble.
valerie-hunter-of-artemis chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
this is my favorite the ending is so sweet!
clovelycato555 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
ooooh I loved that!
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was excellent! You really captured the essence of Cato and Clove.
accioyourheart chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I cursed after I read this. Wow. So, in many Clato fics, I love the "borderline love" kind of thing, but wow the way you wrote them was amazing. The fact that they are in love but they hate it and they don't know how they got there and that they aren't fluffy and they still are brutal and killers- it's just so well written and I absolutely love it. I thank you for writing yet another amazing oneshot that isn't unrealistic. I also absolutely love Florence, and her music is completely clato relatable, so I just adore the fact that your titles are Florence songs. Amazing job, yet again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
WOW
Sexy-Foxface chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That was brilliantly written; it was how I would picture any form of romance between Clove and Cato.

The insight to their aggressive love was very captivating.

There were no grammar mistakes that I could see so that is always a plus :)

Over all this was a very well written one shot :)
Agnes Stewart chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is really good!
Clato-Crazies chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
BRAVO! WONDERFUL! I love the emotion and the ending is perfect! Great Great writing!
thosekickedinwalls chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I really enjoyed the depth of this story...

The really great writers have depth and thought throughout the story (not just 'She heard a sound and turned around, frightened.'') I think you do that.

Also your Clove perspective is very different from

mine...hmmmm... I might have to think about that side of her story! Thanks for the great story! Please check out my stories (especially "Forever Broken" my Clove story)
BecomingScarlett chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is the first Clove/Cato story I have read, and it was really good:) Loved the angst with the undertones of sweetness. Very nice:)
Canorem chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Gulp...first review...

Great fanfic, Vikki!Probably beacause it's written by a wonderful Author like you! :)

I hope I can be this good someday.

Why couldn't Cato and Clove they be star-crossed lovers, too? *o*

P.S.-Thanks for making me feel guilty about the "Review Revolution". I probably wouldn't have the guts to review otherwise LOL