Reviews for Klaus' Twilight
Angel Floxa chapter 28 . 8/20
Wow the plot twist in this story is superb. I was just there imagining Klaus like this and not being the big bad wolf...It's truly amazing...dab for you dear.
And i noticed you used your name in the move...The story was great though.
misuky7 chapter 28 . 4/1
This story was breathtaking. I do so enjoy your work very much. My first story was One Curse, Two Saviors. I very much love reading it. :3
Princess lost within darkness chapter 1 . 3/19
Lots of typos
Angle angel
The they
NatalieLynn chapter 28 . 11/11/2015
Great story! I enjoyed it immensely. It read almost like a fairy tale! In fact, I think you should have titled it "Beauty and the Beast." :)
Zenith Relaxation chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
The dialogue is well done, good job for the 1500s.
Jade chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This story is great,thumbs up
alexceasar chapter 28 . 10/11/2015
Completely loved this. So well done.
rmiser1994 chapter 28 . 9/29/2015
Fantastic story! .
epicthirty chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
An amazing story. 2nd time reading it and loving it all over again!
kantorkan chapter 28 . 8/31/2015
Enjoyed the story very much.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
Darth Vader.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
Thick book not tick,diverse not not traumatism.
kantorkan chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
Didyme ,Volterra...well now that mommy and daddy along with the two Italian idiots are gone they should have some peace for awhile now the only thing Klaus has to worry about now is Jasper banging his daughter.
kantorkan chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
It's what Sage taught him not thought him,it's Esme not Esmee,also it is Mikael,and Mikaelson not Mickaelson...I am like Bella i am waiting for the shoe to seems they can't just have a quiet life, something just has to happen to mess with their peace and quiet.
kantorkan chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
It's of course not off course. i just don't understand why people don't know the difference... either someone wants to take Bella as their own or kill her or they are in her debt and will be ready at her call to come if she needs help.