Reviews for TF Transitions
I really love your stories and I hope you can finish them
Jaylin Ellie Waters chapter 13 . 2/18
so glad that you are in remission and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
I'm just glad you are starting to feel better again finally 3 I was actually re-reading this series again last week :) focus on the easier days ahead of you and healing, the stories can wait if they have to :) not a single judgement from this corner, just hope and support :)
enejameson612 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
hi I read both ur twilight stories in one day I love ur take on all the back stories and how u made a bunch of mystical beings merge into on work I truly hope that u continue this story and finish it
robinhartjekees chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Loved this chapter! Though sometimes it would be nice if it is clear who's talking, I'm getting a little confused sometimes. But besides that I love your story and I loved this chapter!
sexymama25 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
can't wait for the next chapter
sexymama25 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
can't wait for the next chapter update as soon as possible. What is this double imprinting you talked about in your summary. I don't understand could you please explain it to me
Jaylin Ellie Waters chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Ha ha! I love it! Sounds like my siblings and I sometimes. Lol. Cant wait for the next chapter!
M-Bianca94 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Love this story, but you r making Nessie a brat and i don't this she is...i mean almost everyone is mean with her... anyway, i loved the chapter and can't wait for more:D:D:D:D p.s.: Rose and Emm have children? i didn't find anything about them...and if they don't have please give them some, they will be much better with little ones:D ...kisses:*:*:*
euphoricxdreamer chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Hurray! New chapter! I really love this story; however, Nessie is starting to get on my nerves... :)
-Twi Twi xo
ScarletWraith chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Loved the first book and I love this one. MORE! :)
daslyone chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I am really enjoying this story :) please keep up the good work
Antara93 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
awesome much...finally d sequel is here...alil confused wid wat going on but wid d story progressing bet ill catch up :D
Jazz379705 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Good stuff but the story isn't flowing very well it is a little a choppy; check for missing connecting details that might help your story flow a little better.
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
yay finally you got the sequel up, I loved twilight forever so I'm sure this will be great to.