Reviews for Revelations
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 87 . 10/27/2014
Just finished this one again and it is still amazing. I will wait pateintly for the revision of Rising.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
I want to make sure that I am remembering correctly, in the earlier version Sunshine brought back Velanna's clan but didn't in this one or am I remembering wrong?
Shadowfox13 chapter 31 . 12/17/2013
It's just too bad he still turned out to be such a putz in the end. I can't help but wonder how much of that was him and how much the red lyrium?
Anonymous chapter 87 . 3/28/2013
I don't know how to say this gently, but I feel it must be said: your character is a Mary Sue. She has so many of the symptoms I don't think I have the room to mention them all. I suggest taking a few of the Mary Sue litmus tests online to see for yourself. They're useful tools for all authors.

PLEASE please do not take this as a flame. I've read both Revelations and Blight & Bliss. You've created a very cool AU here with some very original ideas. Having Duncan play the Warden-Commander of Amarantine? Very cool. Wonder why no one else has done it. Grace as Flemeth's daughter? Also interesting. I'm reading Rising and it has a lot of potential. You're very talented and I only want to see you improve, and you have already.

Keep up the good work.
Shadowfox13 chapter 36 . 3/28/2013
I'd forgotten about that...Grace's trust issues sort of got a little irritating after a while. I'd think she'd have learned better by now. :) Then again, it made her more human that way.
Shadowfox13 chapter 87 . 3/10/2013
I love how you tied up and left some things hanging. It will be interesting to find the identity of the mysterious mage (tevinter mage I'm guessing) and look forward to the next installment of stories. :) I think you are an awesome story teller. :D If you ever become published, I'd be certain to obtain the book (ebook if I'm lucky .V). I hope you never stop telling stories. :D
melgonzo chapter 87 . 3/10/2013
Oh my gosh! What a way to end this story. I can't wait for the next! So many questions are given rather than answered here. That become your MO XD. I'll be re-readiness here and waiting, breath bared for Grace'd next adventure! Hugs! Thank you for sharing!
Shadowfox13 chapter 86 . 3/7/2013
Hot damn that was awesome! The chantry moves and Grace counter moves (like wizard's chess :P) I am curious to see how this will all play out. I wonder what Fergus would make of it? I can see the Chantry loosing a lot of faithful foot holds in Ferelden and Amaranthine...not sure about Kirkwall though. *lol*

Great work mi lady SnowHelm; Bravo *clapclap* well done! :) It will be a fascination to see what you pull out of your mind next. :D .V
melgonzo chapter 86 . 3/7/2013
Here comes the Chantry, right? Wow. Now at least Merek's been welcomed into the fold and the family grows larger! That's nice. You always leave us with question you know? What happened to Kara? Is she okay? Will she come back? Does this mean we get to meet Regalyan? I can't wait for more!
melgonzo chapter 85 . 3/7/2013
A baby! I knew it. XD The school is amazing. Did see Dawn of the Seeker? I can't help but feel like the Divine from that movie at least would have loved what Grace has done. Maybe our resident Templars could even warm up and help teach a class? I love it!
ftoijken chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
Haha, nice author note there, because yes, I really did believe it. :) Hopefully she can forgive the others for believing it.
ftoijken chapter 43 . 3/6/2013
What!? I'm sorry, I need to read the next chapter immediately!
ftoijken chapter 36 . 3/6/2013
Excellent chapter! I enjoyed the last one too, it was actually very funny the way Grace was ranting. But this one was really intense, and the glimpse of the (possible) future was creepy.
ftoijken chapter 33 . 3/6/2013
Holy crap! Jowan and Justice...merging maybe? That just threw me for a loop at the end there. I've got to say, this chapter is a perfect example of how you weave this story so well. Each of the breaks evoke different kinds of emotion, while maintaining steady character growth, and advancing all of the subplots and relationships. Superbly done, truly.
ftoijken chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Yay! Happiness! Incoherent flailing is all I can offer for this one. So glad everything turned out okay! By the way, I really like the name Gabriel for him.