Reviews for False Arrow
Prnyctina1091 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
not enough long shot on here, and this is awesome! great writing! :]
doesnotexsist chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Us so sad I lov it
MidnightRoulette chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Augh you hit me right in the Roy/Artemis feels. I really liked it though! Especially the part at the end where he was angsting about just being a tool-it was very well written! I really hope you write more Roy/Artemis in the future, because this was awesome :)
Pulchritudinous Gal chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You managed to blend BOTH of my favorite pairs together so perfectly (even if the Longshot was more or less onesided). This is so great I can't even begin to describe it.
Boingy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Damn you Wally! This is one of the few times where I don't ship Spitfire... for some reason, when Roy is involved, I think he and Artemis would be super duper awesome together.
Sand Cursive chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
WHY IS THIS SO SAD. Spitfire is my main ship, but you write . . . uhh . . . is it 'Longshot'? so well! The conflicting emotions, and the characterizations! (Spot-on by the way). I love it.
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I really liked this story. I was surprised with the outcome - in a good way! I liked the approach you took with the two characters and the reconciliation that redirected the path in which their relationship was going. It would be neat to see another one-shot that is connected to this one, reflecting on their relationship in the future, especially with how season 2 has a five year time lapse. Good job! I look forward to future stories.
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This...is...AMAZING!

I love spitfire(don't get me wrong) and you had it in there, with jealous Roy!

You don't see many stories like that with those characters a lot any more.

In fact you don't see ANY.

I LOVE IT! :)