Reviews for Broken Spirits
anonymous chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
I love the story. if you are having problems writing maybe you should change the plot or just write the next section on what people would want to her. Showing how much power she has gained so far might make it easier. You could also have Vegeta open up more to her. I hope you continue writing soon!
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
I really love the story. It is a good plot and you really have the personalities of the characters down well. ou might want to check over your writing though because you have a few spelling errors.

Why do you have Flameandria continually pushing Vegeta away?
teiboi chapter 8 . 1/29/2006
Update soon this was fantastic!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
Very nice story. Please continue
State Hopper chapter 7 . 1/29/2005
oh like the last lie there! Like the whole fic, : )
Princess Of The Saiyjins chapter 5 . 8/9/2002
Great Story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Nice plot development. It's better than Freeza rapes Vegeta fic. There are to many of them anyway. Flameandria had such a rough life with a father who abuses his own flesh and blood. Freeza's scary. Please update faster.
elvish songbird chapter 5 . 7/31/2002
this is one REALLY good story! A little creepy with the whole Frieza thing but still REALLY SUPER GOOD! Plz, more! Tis an excellent fic!
Ouji-Chan chapter 4 . 7/23/2002
Hello onna, I see you're still working on this one, and that's good because I'll be checking up on it from time to time. Nice chapter here, some angsty insights delivered..very good. Keep up the hard work onna.
Ouji Channot signed in chapter 3 . 6/6/2002
Well..let me see here, I have to say that there are some spelling errors but I know you don't care much to hear about technical things. The story itself is good in my opinion. -Nods, tail flicking between his folded wings.- Nice plot development, characters are coming along beautifully, I like the transformation as well, and the banter between Vegeta and Chiller* is very amusing. All in all I have to say I enjoy it and you should continue. Oh and to everyone who was fussing over Freeza and the SaiyaJin female..get a grip! How many times have you seen a Freeza rapes Vegeta fic? Come on, it's out there, the IceJin is perfect to use that way, get over it people.-Snorts.- Besides it makes for a good plot.
Frigida chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Interesting idea. I don't think there's anything wrong with it but it is a little weird that Frieza would ever have sex with a Saiyan. I mean he hates them. :/

But Frieza is pretty sexy in my opinion. :P I know a lot of you other people think he's ugly but I've always found him to be rather attractive.

Anyways, it's a good story so far so I hope you continue it. I wonder what ever got Frieza to go with a Saiyan of all races.
quazicrazy chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
hmm an ice-jin and a siaya-jin I think that would be beautiful in a poetic sort of way. But if the ice-jin happens to be Freeza I think any self respecting female saiya-jin would kill herself before she gave it that son of a *beep*.