Reviews for What are the chances?
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Omg,no! I was really hoping they(Zoro and Kuina)wouldnt get tht intimate so soooon! the worst of it all,Sanji witnessed it tooo! GAHH!tho im really happy tht Sanji doesnt give two craps about that and still going for Zoro!yea! Loving this story keep up with the good work might become an addict at the end
torao and rufi chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
sankyuu
Guest chapter 20 . 5/22/2016
Sad
Cute
Perfect
Labyrinth-chan chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
Dear,
Albeit this is kinda a late review, i wanna express my feelings, my take on your fanfic :3
Actually, i think i'm torn up in the end. I like Kuina, but I also feel that Zoro is better off with Sanji. I like all the build up moments between them three you've put in, including with their awesome friends, loving and unique family, as well as the antagonists part which wrecked their past and present, i'm so glad the latter issue has been solved.

The plot is very damn good, it's a smooth ride thorough 20 chaps for me, and i can't tell you enough how happy i am when you throw in Gin too within this story, i really really like that guy. Don't even get me started about Law, since he's a bae as usual lol Oh, if you don't mind, can you tell me what happens to Gin? And perhaps Nicholas too? I honestly thought you would write something about 'em briefly in the end, haha

I have a lot to state, but time's tunning out on me right now, have to pick up my work where i've left off a while ago hehe Anyways, i love you and adore this story, so good job :D
DaBears1 chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Friendly cuddling awww tears...dammit all the feels.
Adiez chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
hello, I just finish your story :) and I wanted to tell you that I really have a good time with this two idiots.
To tell the truth I'm not agree with the death of kuina, it's to easy for marimo to make a choice after that but the end was good so I can't complain. ;)
4eva.insane chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
Ok so well done on finally completing this fic, i quite enjoyed reading it from all the different points of view and how each of them thought about the other. The relationship wasnt rushed and thast the way i like it, it seemed more real, more natural. However i continued reading so i would finally get up to the fight between Zoro and Mihawk which i thought would happen. Dont get me wrong i love the story and the ending works but i was still hoping for that fight scene :) Are u thinking of writing an 'Epilogue' chapter or leaving it as is? Either way well done once again!

-AnimeLuvr13
Jeanne8917 chapter 18 . 2/1/2015
No, no, no, no...
I read it all evening. Its 3 here and unfortunetlly i feel so disappointed...
You know, I feel cheted. I spend almost 6 hours to read only to read that you kill Zoro's girlfriend. I love this love triangle, and read how Zoro was confuse. And now what? Now I feel like you choos the easier way, like you didnt know what to do with it, didnt know how to make Zoro choose Sanji so, hey! Just kill the girl and he will have a clear way!
Im angry with myself - I waist 6 hours... I could choose good story, instead i feel cheated and didnt feel like finished reading.
Sigi-san chapter 20 . 1/23/2015
You finally finished! That was awesome, sweets and funny at the same time. I've been waiting for This for a long time, thanks for giving Sanji and Zoro their perfect ending! Love this piece og art you've created :3

Many high-fives and love from Sigi-san
adorkableseyton chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
OMG! I love this story! Plz update soon!
Earendil28 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So... I just found this around and I was gladly surprised...

Your plot is actually really good even if it moved a little slow for my taste... overall I enjoyed it a lot... my question is...

WILL YOU FINISH IT? T.T Its been more than a year since the last update and it actually saddens me...

I really hope you do... we really need a lot more ZoroxSanji in the world for it to be a better place :D

Keep the great work !
tuckwoo chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
I love this so much! ;A; Will there be more?
maychewn chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
when i done to read this story, i feel that i really want to Review this. Although you already finish writing it. also don't take me hard, it's only my Opinion so..
1. i really like the way you start this story and the middle of it.
you have soo much Possibilities where to take it..but that's the point where It disappointed me at the end of the story.
2. I felt that this story is more about Kuinazoro then sanjizoro. Just because of the fact that they together because she died!
for the reader there is always the possibility that "what if she was still alive", and like i seen zoro here, he will have stay with her.
3. i felt that zoro dosn't really need sanji that much, and it really disappoint me. case i think they really good couple. but here it's like sanji the one that suffer more without zoro and wanting him more. even if there ware the part that he did dream about him, But right after that he was ready to kiss Kuina and forget about him. -.-
4. So in general Zoro here just straight, although in the series he is less manly and straight in my opinion. And zoro is the biggest obstacle in this relationship, then Kuina. -.- so i didn't like zoro in this fanfic, Although I really like him as a character in the series.
5. i was hope that you make sanji more kick ass than he is here but...it dosn't happen. again, disappoint me. you could make him less a "girl" in this story and more kick ass in my in my opinion. like he can fight with Various enemies like zoro that fight a lot in the Beginning. also, in the lest fight of Kuina, i felt that he was so out of character. Because once he sees a wounded woman, he did not ask anyone. He just but in without thinking and kick is ass. that's why i loved sanji _ he risk is life for woman safety. even if someone try to stop him, it doesn't work.
6. I think you could put much better obstacles then Kuina, and more interesting ones. case i really like you writing in the start until you show that zoro can have sax with a women and enjoy it too. so What's the point that he come back to sanji?
7. for kuine i didn't hate her, but i also didn't like her. i didn't felt anything for her, and i know that she going to die soon case zoro have to come buck somehow to sanji. i whan she died, again i didn't felt anything, and didn't pity her 0-0 she bored me a little with the time in the Advanced chapters. I was prefer that sanji will die then her, because it will be much more interesting to see.
so that's all My thoughts of this story, he have allot of potential but...the end was -.- gee
but i really like your writing but i think in this story it was more of the love for Kuina than to sanji.
fluffypanda4242 chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
This is one of the best zoro sanji fanfictions ive ever read! Its so fucking amazing! thank you for writing it! great job
RectalTenesmus chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Amazing story! You should seriously consider an epilogue