Reviews for What are the chances?
2GR84U chapter 18 . 3/22
did kuina have to die? I aint gonna lie, i originally came for zoro and sanji, and i cringed at the smex scene with zoro and kuina, no matter how short, but i get the relationship. I couldn't even read this chapter. I can no longer finish. Her dying for them to be together actually upset me, and it not even what i came for!
I loved the story. I really had to try and keep myself from jumping to the next paragraph to see what happened, which in retrospect was useless and was just me getting too damn excited about getting to the loven part~
Making me feel like shit while at work. X}
I loved this chapter... besides the heart brake.
I would have killed her. Damn man. I’m all up for zosan, but the stupidity of this girl goes beyond the suns that surround the galaxys and even beyond that. Although it is true he shows more of himself around zoro because that is how THIS story is built, SHE was his target, from the very beginning. AND NOW is when she wants to acknowledge his feelings? Just to add they are not even his feelings for her.
After hearing what Zoro’s teacher said about zoro becoming his son-in-law I felt bad for shipping him with Sanji. I feel so damn bad but then the cute little scene at the end broke that sadness. XD
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Omg,no! I was really hoping they(Zoro and Kuina)wouldnt get tht intimate so soooon! the worst of it all,Sanji witnessed it tooo! GAHH!tho im really happy tht Sanji doesnt give two craps about that and still going for Zoro!yea! Loving this story keep up with the good work might become an addict at the end
torao and rufi chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
sankyuu
Guest chapter 20 . 5/22/2016
Sad
Cute
Perfect
Labyrinth-chan chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
Dear,
Albeit this is kinda a late review, i wanna express my feelings, my take on your fanfic :3
Actually, i think i'm torn up in the end. I like Kuina, but I also feel that Zoro is better off with Sanji. I like all the build up moments between them three you've put in, including with their awesome friends, loving and unique family, as well as the antagonists part which wrecked their past and present, i'm so glad the latter issue has been solved.

The plot is very damn good, it's a smooth ride thorough 20 chaps for me, and i can't tell you enough how happy i am when you throw in Gin too within this story, i really really like that guy. Don't even get me started about Law, since he's a bae as usual lol Oh, if you don't mind, can you tell me what happens to Gin? And perhaps Nicholas too? I honestly thought you would write something about 'em briefly in the end, haha

I have a lot to state, but time's tunning out on me right now, have to pick up my work where i've left off a while ago hehe Anyways, i love you and adore this story, so good job :D
DaBears1 chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Friendly cuddling awww tears...dammit all the feels.
Adiez chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
hello, I just finish your story :) and I wanted to tell you that I really have a good time with this two idiots.
To tell the truth I'm not agree with the death of kuina, it's to easy for marimo to make a choice after that but the end was good so I can't complain. ;)
4eva.insane chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
Ok so well done on finally completing this fic, i quite enjoyed reading it from all the different points of view and how each of them thought about the other. The relationship wasnt rushed and thast the way i like it, it seemed more real, more natural. However i continued reading so i would finally get up to the fight between Zoro and Mihawk which i thought would happen. Dont get me wrong i love the story and the ending works but i was still hoping for that fight scene :) Are u thinking of writing an 'Epilogue' chapter or leaving it as is? Either way well done once again!

-AnimeLuvr13
Jeanne8917 chapter 18 . 2/1/2015
No, no, no, no...
I read it all evening. Its 3 here and unfortunetlly i feel so disappointed...
You know, I feel cheted. I spend almost 6 hours to read only to read that you kill Zoro's girlfriend. I love this love triangle, and read how Zoro was confuse. And now what? Now I feel like you choos the easier way, like you didnt know what to do with it, didnt know how to make Zoro choose Sanji so, hey! Just kill the girl and he will have a clear way!
Im angry with myself - I waist 6 hours... I could choose good story, instead i feel cheated and didnt feel like finished reading.
Sigi-san chapter 20 . 1/23/2015
You finally finished! That was awesome, sweets and funny at the same time. I've been waiting for This for a long time, thanks for giving Sanji and Zoro their perfect ending! Love this piece og art you've created :3

Many high-fives and love from Sigi-san
adorkableseyton chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
OMG! I love this story! Plz update soon!