Reviews for The Transformers My Little Pony Crossover 2
Autohero4 chapter 1 . 1/21
So. Awesome! Great edit, I love how the gang's all back together! But why were the Mane 6 brought back but their Autobot friends are back only temporarily? :'(
Awesomo3000 chapter 12 . 1/7
Take that, Screamer!
ShadowLDrago chapter 12 . 1/6
Just two little nitpicks, first, it's oblitErate, and second, it's goddamN ponies. Just nitpicking, also, leave it to Twilight to point out that there are 10 of them when faced with then Thirteen. Also, Pinkie is scary when she's mad... I wonder what that lunatic Galvatron has up his sleeve now...
CapitalClassShip chapter 12 . 1/6
Praise be Primus Starscream has been defeated and the Mane six live once again. Thank you for a new Chapter Till All ARE ONE.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Me:I SHIP STARDASH!
Starscream: HEY!
Rainbow dash:HECK NO!
Me:YESSSS!
Starscream:dash can you help me?
Rainbow dash: *smirks* eyep
Me:AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nightfrightpony chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Please continue
screwball chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Hurry up with the new chapter of this please.
screwball chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Please upload the new chapter of this.
I'm getting a little bit bored.

Still,awesome fabric.10 outta 10.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Starscream. Heh. Always the Schemer.
Autohero4 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
I. LOVE. This. Story! I loved the first one as well! This writer is truly talented! But when the ponies figured out most of their Autobot friends were dead, that was heart-wrenching. I almost cried. But when Starscream killed the Mane 6...that was what made me cry a little. And when he said he killed Ratchet to Pinkie, that's where I cried. I had no idea it could take such a sadistic and evil turn! PLEASE tell me the Mane 6 are brought back somehow! Can't wait for chapter 12! And if I may make a suggestion to the author: maybe there could be some sort of magic or object that could bring back their old Autobot friends?
Kyle chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
I really like the story. I have an idea though, say after starscream is defeated you have Prime revive the main six but introduce a new more terrifying enemy. The very same enemy that turned discord into a crying serpent: THE CHAOS BRINGER, THE WORLD EATER, THE DESTROYER OF ALL THINGS MORTAL, AND LORD OF THE DEAD, UNICRON. I say lord of the dead because I think that it would be interesting if you incorperated elements of unicron from transformers prime where his blood turns them into zombies. Mabe saying a poem like "THE BLACKEST NIGHT FALLS FROM THE SKIES, THE DARKNESS GROWS AS ALL LIGHT DIES, WE CRAVE YOUR SPARK'S AND YOU DEMISE, BY UNICRON'S TAINTED BLOOD THE DEAD SHALL RISE, YOU WILL BE CONSUMED IT IS YOUR FATE." Something I took from the black lantern chant. I thought that it fit unicron better than it did them so here it is. do with it what you will.
Screwball chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
STARSCREAM,YOU BASTARD!
screwball chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Yeah,SHUT UP STARCREAM! Also,great plan to have Discord himself get discorded.

Also,F %K YOU GALVATRON!

Brohoof,bye-ee.

KA-BOOOOOOOM!
pewdiepie chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Hurry with then new chapter already!I'm getting impatient!
Still,awesome chapter,having discord actually swear,10 outta 10!

Now,the British!

In the wise words of optimis prime, "we are many.
We are one."
Hi I am Bacon chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
It's a bit darker than the last one. PS it's never confirmed that Sideswipe, Sunstreaker or Mirage died. They didn't.