Reviews for Finding Happiness
Em chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
I think Mikan and Koko would make such a cute couple!3 Please update soon. (By the way; you're a good writer!) :)
TheDarkness chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
No! You cant let Natsume have her. I think that Kokos the perfect boy for her, so please make them a couple.
Have a nice day.
Vadena chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
This is a really good story I hope you post again soon
katytran57 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I love it but make one more chapter plz.
TophFan chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
this is SOOO good! Keep on going! Plz update!
glowee chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
hey gud eve! i just finished reading chapter 8.. her love team is koko not natsume,.but,,.i find it interesting,,.for the new.. couple.. hehe :) so when will the next chapter be update.. pls. hurry to update the next chap...
TheAthenzZ chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
And for something to take note on, i recommend you to read Echoes by Rebirth of the Phoenix. I chose a Naruto fic so that it would be a familiar territory for you, i don't want to recommend you a fic that's from a book you don't know.

It's also AU and notice how she wrote Sasuke, he's very different from the Anime/Comic but he was very well written even with a different personality ( you'd also notice most of his traits were shown there too e.x: the snorting, the "hns", how easily annoyed he gets). Fans reads it with ease and excitement. I'm not saying to change GA's character personalities, but to make it 'original' ( Make me go "THEY'RE ALIVE!" and " OMGEE I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT" and most importantly " OOOOO BURRRNN! "). Don't get me wrong honey, you are very talented and your stories are engrossing. Very so unlike some Gakuen Alice fanfics i've read. But the way you wrote some of the characters were kind of stereotypical, like how most of the authors tend to write on the characters.

'Finding Happiness' is really entertaining and I hope you will bring us an awesome chapter soon!
TheAthenzZ chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
That was awesome! Thank you so much for your hard work! I've never read a Koko and Mikan fic that's written so uniquely like this! I love the father daughter moment and how comfortable she is talking about stuff that some girls aren't that bold enough to talk it out with their dads. I like the way you write, nice subtle cliffhangers. I'm not too sure about how the group 'talks? converse? exchange words?' It's quite awkward reading their confrontation. I do appreciate how straight forward Anna is, it makes it quite fun to read. I think Koko still needs a bit of work though, on how he 'acts and replies' i thought it was kind of 'off' for a guy with fake smiles and false show of emotions. It felt stereotypical. For Mikan, she was great, awesome, nicely written and optimistic as ever. BUT some of her actions doesn't match the way she talks, it makes it weird looking.

I really do like your work and hope that you will post another chapter soon! :D
NALU-ROCKS323 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
awe no dont let there friendship break those two[mikanxkoko] are so cute together:( i hope it wont break koko heart:( but cant wait till next chapter;D
AkumaHyuuga chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Omgomg Pls Continue I love this fanfic. Koko and Mikan are so kawaii in dis fanfic :) Ganbette! :) Don't lose faith. Dis is amazing. Btw nice penname. xD ! blessings form CA
NALU-ROCKS323 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
mikan and koko make a good couple in this story i like it cant wait for the next chapter:D
ArtsyNinja3 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
LOVE THIS! UPDATE SOON!
NALU-ROCKS323 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
awesome i cant wait for the next chapter its gonna be off the hook i bet:D
Lady Navrednoz chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Keep on writing! I absolutely adore this pairing, especially when written by you. You have some serious talent! Make sure you give them a happy ending okay? Please update!
Yusuki Mazui chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I love this so far, I really hope Koko's relationship with Natsume wouldn't be broken so much when he finds out! /