Reviews for The makings of HomeQuarters
nikole salvatore chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Love this story. I know the last time this was updated was forever ago. But what direction was this story headed?
If-Looks-Could-Kill-453 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I love Balex and there aren't to many fanfics so glad to have found yours. I really like it, update soon! :)
Jenna West21 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next! :)
Motionless 666 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Please update soon i want to know what happens next and hopefully Alex falls for Birkhoff and he her
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
You should definetly wright more. Its good maybe you should add like flirts with birkhoff and alex and jelousy from ugly sean.
xAethriax chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I like it. Update?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
So whats 4 the next chapters! i like it!
ishaqzaade chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Awesome part. Loved it. Continue soon.
PurpleMonster101 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
If u need help in chapter 5, maybe i could help in ideas.
PurpleMonster101 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Do u need help with chapter 5? maybe i could help with ideas.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Not to anoy u or anything but whenr u going to put the next chapter? i really want to read more chapters :-P
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
umm when r u going to upgrade its still in chapter 4! i wonder whats the next chapters
PurpleMonster101 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I cant wait 4 the next chapters. I hope there's kissing and lots of jelousy! Go Balex!

PurpleMonster 101
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I cant wait to read the next chapter. i think u should put some atraction between the both. like some brushes of fingers or looks or maybe even a kiss. Go BALEX!
wacko789 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Great chapter! Though, Sonya mightve been a little OOC with the jealous thing but it's understandable considering he's going to Paris w/ alex, and also we don't rlly know her character well yet on the show. Love the little Michael and nikita scene you added :D update soon!