Reviews for Nightlock
This is one of my favorite stories! Well done!
Erm shoutout to Radio Free Death, she cut the tracker out of her arm. I loved reading your review though lmao
SibunaMockingjay chapter 21 . 2/19
Johanna should be called back to the Capitol to fight in the Quarter Quell, then the other two should evacuate to District 13 until the Rebellion starts and write a scene where Foxface is just a evacuee and when Boggs dies they say we have a new Squad leader its this person and the person is Foxface and they fight. Then at the end of the rebellion instead of Snow choking on his own blood, during the chaos of Coin's attack, she shoves nightlock in his mouth as she always carries it with her because ironically nightlock saved her life.
Sorry if this doesnt make any sense, if you wamt me to explain again which I will happily, just post another Author's note on the fanfic and give me a shoutout and I will get back to you ASAP. I will regularly check this fanfic as I spend a lot of time on FFN
So yeah thanks :)
DISTRICT 13!
Yes I was upset to hear about Talia. R.I.P Talia we miss you
crzykittyfangirl chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
well, let's say the quarter quell just ended, and so Johanna and all the other surviving ppl (except Peeta) r in district 13 and so she sends them a message, telling them to join her in district 13. they think she's crazy at first, but she tell them the thing about how they just used the same footage everytime and that district 13 is still functioning underground. And so, they then somehow get there and you can take it from there.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Hey, what about the Avoxes? Maybe Danielle could meet one or more of them?
Guest chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Forge ID cards/papers/whatever so they can travel even more freely?

Also, Danielle doesn't look like the wanted poster anymore, right?

Try to break out of Panem altogether and see what's outside?

Check out the other former arenas to see if there's more accidental victors (remember how tourist traps IRL have gift shops and snack bars and restrooms? maybe some other tribute survived by waiting until closing time and using those)?

Cope with side-effects of Danielle's surgery?

Join the rebellion, like Johanna said?

Dodge the rebellion, to stay hidden and safe from the fighting?

Go to District 13?

Look for a District 14?
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Join the resistanceeeee! :))
annieledark chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
First of all, interesting story! I like it.
But, you're right. The time doesn't quite make sense here. She couldn't live in the arena for a year, because you described just too little about how she felt, what she did and where she went in the arena. Just doesn't feel right.
Then, say if she was for a year there, and say you oriented around the time the rebellion began in th book, the rebellion would be so huge now that Johanna and Peeta would be already in the Capitol, being tortured. Also, the Capitol wouldn't let the citizens travel just like that to the districts, because they were in the rebellion.
If Johanna was alive, and in D7, she would take them to D13 right away.
So, better right it all down and just you know, fix it somehow. But if you think all you wrote is what you wanted, leave it be! It's your fandic, and I have no right to tell you what to do :D
Your story is great though, continue!
Gillian Lizotte chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Oh that is so not fair. I didn't plan a review but it just happened. So now it's like, OMG forget about parents. Helloooo Dylan
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
Uhh ohh
nevergone4ever chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
I love Johanna :)
HarryPotterNut1 chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
Love it!
Great plot and stuff :)
Sooooo excited for the next update!
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
District 7 would be awesome!
And then they could be friends with Jo.