Reviews for Destiel, Actually
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 5 . 11/15
Ahhh, Gabriel ever the Trickster.
hiddlesass chapter 5 . 9/3
Omg this is one of my first and favorite destiel fics. I've read it like 5 times, and now I'm here to demand a sabriel sequel :3
Idea: Gabriel tries to play matchmaker with Sammy and random person X, but Sam figures out the plan and pretends to fall for X while secretly seducing Gabe, who gets jealous and miserable. Ft. dom!Sammy and a certain pouting Gabe
I loved this SO much! :D
nik chapter 5 . 6/1
I love this! What are you talking about? It's not bad at all. Thank you for a great read.
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 5 . 5/2
DestielSabrielShipper chapter 3 . 3/30
Hey, are you gonna make a Sabriel one? I might give it a go if you don't. I love it, by the way.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 5 . 2/28
Aaaaaaaannnd Sabriel.
Megan chapter 5 . 2/8
angelichellhound chapter 5 . 1/4
best ending ever! one of the most amazing, eventful fanfics ever! but i wanna know...who is sam's soulmate? ;)
angel chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
You should make one with gabriel trying to get sam as a sequal this was awesome
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Liked it?! Liked it?! How could I simply "like" this?! I LOVE it! This was amazing, and, as Dean would say, awesome. I loved all the chapters (because embarrassed Dean is just too hilarious), but this was my favourite, most definitely. I love happy endings, and if this wasn't one, then I don't know what one is. ;)
What else can I say...? Welp, Sam and Bobby's reactions to Cas and Dean together close to perfect as it gets. I love (I've been throwing that word around a lot in this review, but for good reason!) how Sam was shocked, even though he suspected they'd gotten together. But after his hilarious Pepsi-up-the-nose-coughing-slash-chocking-fit he accepted it without a grimace or anything - which is exactly Sam, because I think we all know that he wants Dean's happiness, no matter what... And if that means dating a male angel when originally straight, then so what. XD And Bobby just accepting it instantly, and actually thinking that it should've happened sooner was, like I said, perfect.

Ugh, this is amazing, and I've been missing out not reading this sooner. :) Another Destiel story going on my favourites. ;)
Destiel3 chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
This fanfiction was amazing. Great job!
Anon chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
this is the best ever omg so cute and funny 100000000% awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
I was really impressed. The ending sucks! It's a total cliff hanger! No pun intended!