Reviews for Destiel, Actually
Question chapter 1 . 5/27
How come neither of them questioned how Castiel was trapped in a closet despite the door being half open?
Nannette chapter 4 . 5/23
I truly enjoyed this.. I enjoyed the work up.. the struggle with their feelings. This is some of the best fan fiction I have read :)
You, my friend, are an absolute legend
That was I really have no idea what to say. Idk if u hate the show or like it. I don't understand y first of all I kept reading it I think it was mostly shock and trying to understand what the hell ppl were talking about and also praying that it was just a sick joke that would end not making a show I've watched from day one and really like even though it's gotten some bad story lines since the end of season 5 into what is the sickest thing I could read about a well like show and the characters on it into what u did. I'm sure that the ppl who play them and the rest of the ppl involved with the show weren't all just laughing it off. Ik we are all allowed freedom of speech but sometimes I wonder if they've let us all go to far, even as I'm allowed to say this to u. But I'm not trying to be rude or nasty to u it's just my opinion and I was raised in a way that something like that I should have never even read but I did and to be honest it made me feel sick and dirty. And I feel so bad for the actors on the show and embarrassed for them that this is out there and ppl read it and will talk about it and I'm ashamed I even read it and I'm going to pray for myself and for u. And now clean my phone and find anything to forget this I hope.
Ive never enjoyed a Destiel fic more than I enjoyed this one. It was brilliant
Bree chapter 5 . 4/8
Love it so much, Sequel in Sabriel pls
stormfurtm chapter 5 . 2/11
Many a yes in here. I took time out of my boring day to read this, and to my surprise I don't regret it at all. All I can say is job well done. You've done a miraculous job. I can't even explain the emotions I felt whilst reading this. I love it.
Courtney Leach chapter 5 . 2/9
That was a cute little story I hope you make another one like that
Oh my god please write more, I will love you forever. I usually don't read this type of stories but this was amazing and I would love to read more.
Biji chapter 5 . 1/31
Absolutely loved it.. Dean and Cas are so cute. But not as cute as Sam.. I loved that this wasn't angst fest and it was all fun.. Thank yo so much..
NuckingFuttsToni chapter 5 . 1/22
So this was the first Fanfic I've read in a long time. I would say about 6 or 7 years. I am so glad that this was my first. You did well in keeping the characters true to the original selves, and for me that's what counts the most. As I read it could imagine them as they are and the lines/speech fit so well I could practically hear them speaking in my head. Thank you for the story and please keep up the good work.
AngelRahmiel chapter 5 . 1/16
I absolutely loved that. It has me covering my face and blushing into my pillow at 1:30 in the morning so bravo. Also, You have opened my eyes up to a new writing style/word-play for smut so thank you. I have found it very hard to write but this actually has been a tremendous help. I've never been very good at creating sexual tension but now I know how to do it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
THIS ..was EPIC. YOU are an incredibly talented writer. Be very proud of yourself. I have attempted to read more than a few Destiel fanfics . I have only felt compelled to finish a handful . Those that I felt were worthy enough to finish.. were bookmarked. YOU were bookmarked. You were so true to character, your sense of humor through, it was extremely well written. Period. You have a true gift. I hope you are still writing ..for us as well as yourself. Than you for sharing your gift..I so thoroughly enjoyed this fic, that I hope other's read it and take notes On how to tell such a delicious tale. Thanks AGAIN and kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Aw, this is cute. Also really funny XD
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Me and my friend have decided, this is the most amazingly written fan fic we have ever read!