Reviews for Destiel, Actually
Me and my friend have decided, this is the most amazingly written fan fic we have ever read!
Someone chapter 5 . 9/11
(Actually quite embarassed I'm reading this.) Uh, this was actually really good, I mean of course I haven't read many fanfics, but it's good.
I don't know you but I want to thank you for this. You did really well and I really hope you keep writing pieces like this.
Ok, I've read this probably seven times now. And I still manage to find parts that i didnt notice before. And I LOVE that fact. It's a very great story, and I thought it ended well. You should write another story where Gabriel does the same kind of stuff with Sam. Because it would honestly be very amusing lol.
GrimSickness chapter 5 . 8/6
I had to go into the bathroom because my face was about to spurt blood onto my grandma's white furniture. I'm saying I liked it X3
MarieAnne chapter 5 . 8/5
I thought this story was so cute. I like the fanfics thay are set within the actual SPN universe. When written well, you can hear the characters voices and attitudes come out. This was one of those stories. If Dean and Cas were ever made canon this would be an awesome way to do it.
Very good story.
This is actually very good. Amazing, really. I dont normally read fanfics like this, because most are just too blatant. But yours is the exception. I loved it, and js, I ship Cas and Dean waaaaaaaay too hard lol.
Destiel789 chapter 5 . 8/3
AMAZING FRICKING AMAZING
Madi chapter 5 . 8/2
That...that was freaking amazing! The way you progressed everything gave me chills. I know you wrote this back in 2012 but pleasseeeee could you maybe right a sabriel sequel? I can't even imagine the potential awesomeness there!
can you please write a sabriel update? unless of course you arnt into that, i just think it would be so cute!
megacookie2002 chapter 5 . 7/19
This is one of my favorite Destiel fanfics of all time!
Oh I miss Gabriel
I'm so impressed by how in character Dean is. His voice is spot on
fantastic kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. very clever and cute.
Krazy Kazy chapter 5 . 6/14
I absolutely love this. No doubt about it. 10/10 best Destiel fic I've read.

~Kazy