Reviews for Destiel, Actually
Oh Gabriel, you do make me laugh. A big kid at heart, with the sassiest sarcasm alive. Now, with Sam's bitch face, I'd be cracking up laughing! But anyway... 'I hope you like it!' - mate, I freaking loved it. You're just awesome, I love your stuff!
Beawr chapter 5 . 4/14
Excellence! Pure excellence! No wonder this is in the top one hundred... How is Gabe going to mess with Sammy? Sabriel, anyone? No?
LumosZel chapter 5 . 3/19
This is pure amazingness. You write beautifully and this is the best Destiel fanfic I've found so far. :)
Mari chapter 5 . 3/19
Omfg, that fic was really cuteeee and smut e-e, you should continue this, but this time "Sabriel, actually", lol, bye
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 3/9
This was so funny and cute and loved Gabe's little jibe at Sam towards the end.
IggyLikesPie chapter 5 . 2/23
ahh, this is amazing and I love it and kinda silly but good! I just love Gabriel playing matchmaker. I really wanna see what he would come up with for poor Sammy...
celinrru chapter 5 . 2/22
One of the best fanfics I've ever read! I just love it so bad. You're realy good!
Sexiest angel in the garrison chapter 5 . 2/15
Wow ok so here it goes

Official review: excellent story, plot, great length I think it was perfect, great grammar and everything, it felt canon like it could happen, the characters seemed to fit their normal characteristics

Not so official review: OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING SO PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL STORY AND FELT REAL. I WISH SOMETHING LIKE THIS COULD HAPPEN. MAYBE EVEN JUST THE SIREN OH MY GOD THIS WAS EXCELLENT!
Amanda chapter 5 . 2/6
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS WAS LEGITIMATELY THE BEST SPN FIC I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING, JESUS CHRIST I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE SAM'S BECAUSE I AM ADDICTED
I AM ADDICTED TO YOUR WRITING STYLE
I AM ADDICTED TO YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR
I AM ADDICTED TO YOUR ABILITY TO CAPTURE THE PERSONALITIES OF THE CHARACTERS SO CLOSELY
I AM JUST ADDICTED. PLEASE CONTINUE. I AM SLAYED.
RobinByrd chapter 5 . 2/5
Oh, please tell me there is going to be a sequel involving Sam xD

This amused the hell out of me. Well done.
Amber is Out of Order chapter 5 . 1/30
That is now one of my favourite fanfics EVER!
Please write a sequel about what Gabriel does to Sam, you're a brilliant author and- although I don't usually like smut- this was so well written that I've read it about five times over the last two days.(I'm not sure whether that means that I have too much time on my hands...)
death chapter 5 . 1/11
please tell me you made a sabriel sequel if you didn't... do
Omg this was beautiful.
Lover'S Revenge13 chapter 5 . 1/8
Awesome!
Enough said.
This book was so fantastic, not just because of what happened, but because of how well you captured the characters of Dean, Cas, Sam, and even Gabriel and Bobby. I felt like I was actually watching an episode of Supernatural, and then I remembered how the season ended. Congrats on an exceptionally well done fan fiction!