Reviews for Destiel, Actually
mogom chapter 5 . 8/8
This was easily one of the best Destiel stories I have ever read! Thank you and your marvellous writing skills.
aceouane chapter 1 . 4/23
Please make a part 2? I genuinely love the writing!
aceouane chapter 5 . 4/23
I loved this, even though this is 7 years old lol
I have to say, that was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2018
I love this so much ️️️️️
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2018
"Bad" my ass. This has got to be one of my absolute favorite Destiel fanfics (and I've read way too many to count). The only bad part is that there isn't more. I could read it forever.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2018
Yooo that’ was sooo goood. Like daaaaamnnnn
Karlie chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
Oh my chuck! This was frickin' amazing!
Mel chapter 5 . 7/28/2018
LOVEEEDD THIS ️️ Well written, interesting storyline and super hot!
Rycross chapter 5 . 6/24/2018
Hey! This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE PIECES. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER and also it's got a great plot which HOPEFULLY leads to another story (hint hint: there better be a sequel to this). Anyway, it was a fun read. I tend to go back to this when I need a short and entertaining read. Thanks for putting your time and effort into this. Have an amazing day!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
There are no words to describe how much I love this fic!
Jade chapter 5 . 4/3/2018
This was such an awesome story, you should (if you haven't already) do another one and continue the story, like who's he going to be with? Also thanks youuuuu for not making it one, not two, but five chapters, its the best one i've see in a while, especially on this website.
DESTIEEEEL chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
Omg this was sooooo perfect️!
Chip chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
This is really good! It's pretty in-character, there were some funny parts, and the ending was so good! Is there gonna be a Sabriel thing or...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
Fuck yes, that was brilliant! It wasn't bad at all, I've read actual published books that were crappy as and this is so much better. I am also fine with that ending. Keep writing. Loved it.