Reviews for Checking In
SilverontheRose chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love your buddy fics. The scibros are fun to mess with.

-Silver
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Totally love it! Would love it even more if there was a follow up... hint hint )
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Liked this.
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Love it, love it, love it! Yeah. This was fantastic.
Malkaviankitten7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I enjoyed this. Your writing style is pretty straightforward, with very few errors. Easy to read and get into. I'd like to see you continue this.
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I checked your profile to see what you were up to – lo and behold, I discovered you write for the Avengers. See, there's a reason you're one of my favorite writers, Elerrina. You have excellent taste! Now, I do have a bone to pick with you regarding your author's note. What's not to love about this fic? :-)

Your characters are spot-on. It's great to see Tony and Bruce's friendship explored in more depth. They really did share a strong connection in the movie. Tony's flippant humor and the concern for his friend hidden beneath the carefree playboy persona are perfect. I also like how Bruce tried to ignore the distraction known as Tony Stark.

The way they were able to joke about the 'other guy' was nice, too. It shows how much progress Bruce has made in controlling his other side. My favorite line was the bit where Tony says, "You broke Harlem," to which Bruce replies "*We* destroyed half of Manhattan." LOL!

The section with the gun was superb. So much was said between the two without much being said at all. Sigh, did that make sense? I'd love to see a follow-up with Tony making good on his promise to send supplies – and making sure those supplies arrive in proper time. :-)
Crimefire chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love this fic! I always enjoy friendly interaction between these two :)
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
It's nice. Needs a sequel. And you can just assume Bruce goes to any remote country. He was in Brazil during the Incredible Hulk and India at the beginning of Avengers so it's not that hard of a leap to say he would go to Argentina.
anon chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Excellent! You write Tony and Banner VERY well. Especially Tony! His voice always seemed tricky for me to grasp, but you handle him very well. The interactions were also beautiful.

The tone was very consistent, and it never got too schmoopy or angsty or anything! It was, you could say, "just right". :)
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I vote for tony to win the bet! the alien invasion way, of course ;P

moonshadow
Wolf-Of-Herkimer chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I don't know how hate could even be an option with this fic. You captured both characters' speech patterns wonderfully. I had no difficulty reading this entire story in the actors' voices. Truly wonderful.
anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
ANOTHER!
wildcookie13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Magic rainbow bridge yay! Personally I liked this fic and the relationship between the two of them :)
mrspencil chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hey, I missed this one. You are very good at catching that " woulldn't admit it for the earth that I'm here because I was worried about you" vibe. What they don't say is as important as what they do, and you leave space for that. Very nice work:)

Mrs P:-)
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i liked this fic. it was interesting and i loved the buddy moments between the two of them. _