Reviews for Year 2062
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Interesting idea. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
tablekorner chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love this so much. There is not enough Klefan in fanfiction. Great job, really liked it! Just wish this was not a one shot, but a long story xD
BleepBlapBloop chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
"Klaus turned back. "I'll always wait for you.""

Of course he will! Just... oh gosh, every time I read that line my stomach starts doing funny things. That's SO true and perfectly sums up their relationship from Klaus' POV. No matter what Stefan does, he'll always want him back.

They were perfectly in character; their thoughts, gestures, banter, everything. Great job on that :)

What Klaus said about the Petrova women... lol. Katherine will always be my girl but yeah, he's right about them.

Absolutely loved the ending! It wasn't cheesy or sickeningly sweet - just hope that things might actually work this time.

Beautiful story :)
wolfshe chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Amazing! *o*

Just : tvd is in "2010" winter (season 3), it's more fifty and not sixty.

But i really like your story! Klefan's like in the show!

Congratulation!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This!...was...INCREDIBLE!:'D omg Klefan is soooo king. It was sad you killed everyone else off but Elijah lol but yeah, ending was amazing hun. Write more? This was a really good idea...should continue it.
BOOKSvsFICS chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you!

I looove Klefan fics and this one was so original! please continue it,, please please, please, please please please, please, please...
dj chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I am so in love with this story. Thanks for sharing.
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
shouldnt be girlfriend..? anyway,good story. I like it