Reviews for Blood Matters
Dana Michelle Cooper chapter 14 . 1/28
I can just hear Siri yelling for Mooney about his date lol.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2023
Why does Orion fall asleep so much?!
CinderTheDragon chapter 23 . 11/23/2023
I love this book I hope you update soon please
Tinkerbell love chapter 23 . 10/8/2023
Please update this story is good
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 7/20/2023
Was checking back to see if this story had been updated but sadly I see you have abandoned it. Too bad as it was really good but if the author finds it a waste of time to finish then I must have been wrong. Too many stories I got hooked on ended up like this which is why I no longer even start on uncompleted stories, anymore I don't want to get really into a story and then find it dumped.
dmalfoy1973 chapter 23 . 3/21/2023
Please continue this is really good
BlackFamilyLegacy chapter 23 . 11/24/2022
I love this story I hope there is more
HermioneBlack83 chapter 1 . 10/27/2022
I just discovered this story and absolutely loved it. I love seeing the development of Orion, as well as the development of all of his relationships. It's a really great premise. I look forward to your update, whenever it might be!
Jces999 chapter 23 . 9/6/2022
Really enjoying this story - hope your muse returns with a vengeance as it has so much potential . Would love to see how this pans out - hopefully with Orion finding out that James & Lily weren’t as evil as he feared and didn’t know , and Dumbledore getting his ! Thank you for your excellent writing .
Stacey's Universe chapter 23 . 8/24/2022
Oh please tell me theres more to come!
I know tge last update was 2 years ago, but it cant just end here, please
Stacey's Universe chapter 6 . 8/21/2022
Oh yes! Umbridge finally getting what she shoulda got in the book! Of course it aids that its Malfoy instead of being harry potter
I'm very much enjoying this story
Stacey's Universe chapter 1 . 8/20/2022
Hiya, just a gentle nudge for a spelling mistake

Youve wrote preformed twice...
It should be PERFORMED... Not trying to burn, just pointing out
DAISY2024 chapter 22 . 7/5/2022
Update soon please
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 23 . 6/24/2022
i adore this story and can't wait for more
anne.prossi15 chapter 23 . 6/21/2022