Reviews for Blood Matters
Jces999 chapter 23 . 9/6
Really enjoying this story - hope your muse returns with a vengeance as it has so much potential . Would love to see how this pans out - hopefully with Orion finding out that James & Lily weren’t as evil as he feared and didn’t know , and Dumbledore getting his ! Thank you for your excellent writing .
Stacey's Universe chapter 23 . 8/24
Oh please tell me theres more to come!
I know tge last update was 2 years ago, but it cant just end here, please
Stacey's Universe chapter 6 . 8/21
Oh yes! Umbridge finally getting what she shoulda got in the book! Of course it aids that its Malfoy instead of being harry potter
I'm very much enjoying this story
Stacey's Universe chapter 1 . 8/20
Hiya, just a gentle nudge for a spelling mistake

Youve wrote preformed twice...
It should be PERFORMED... Not trying to burn, just pointing out
Winterfall2021 chapter 22 . 7/5
Update soon please
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 23 . 6/24
i adore this story and can't wait for more
anne.prossi15 chapter 23 . 6/21
please update
PEACHESandBUNNY 17 chapter 22 . 12/7/2021
I hope you update again because I would love to read more and see where you take the story from here (Chapter 23)
nintschibintschi chapter 23 . 12/1/2021
Thanks for Sharing
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
AngelxofxDeath chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
This story is so good. Eagerly waiting for your next update.
LordRhyolith chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
How would wizards do DNA tests? I rather like to think that they use blood magic for such stuff.
OceanthePirateFox chapter 17 . 8/22/2021
Poor poor Draco lmao
sandivivaelanime chapter 23 . 8/11/2021
Please update
delilahbelle2124 chapter 8 . 8/7/2021
I feel very conflicted at this point in the story. Tom saying he never would have hurt Orion if he'd known who he really was? Dude, you're a grown man with a personal vendetta against a child, and in this story, he's never been insane, which makes his actions even more deplorable. An innocent child is an innocent child, and you shouldn't have to have a personal connection to them in order to not want to kill them. Orion has "wormed his way into all of their hearts," but he's the same person he's always been. Kind, compassionate, and insecure. These are the traits of Harry Potter. Despite the abuse/neglect he was kind. Despite hardship he was compassionate. Despite praise he was insecure. So I feel angry that this group of adults is suddenly like "so we all hated HP, subjected him to both physical and mental torture, and really wanted him to die, and you're still basically that same person, but since we know we're related to you, we love and accept you now." Maybe these were things approached in "offscreen" therapy sessions, but this is really starting to bother me. They're all like "Tom would never hurt you," but Tom has in fact hurt him again and again and again, he had a minion murder a student right in front of him, and now the only reason he's not hurting him is because his name and face has changed. That's deranged.
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »