Reviews for Blood Matters
tess4aria chapter 20 . 15h
This is super lovely. Can't wait for more!
If I might make a little selfish request-for if, at any point, you feel like expanding on this main story and writing an aside!-it would be very cool to go back and see the therapy sessions Harry had that we didn't see in depth. Seeing how his walls were torn down as he worked through his past differences with his family (Severus included) and learning how to make the change from Harry to Orion could be interesting!
(Just an idea!) ;)
Anyway, thanks for this story!
julesa66 chapter 20 . 19h
Can't wait for the next update. One questions though what happened to the Potter Fortune? Does Orion get it since he was at the time Harry Potter or will the ministry get it or has Dumbledore able to get it? Nothing was every said about it.
GatorLHA2 chapter 10 . 10/6
I am not one to judge anyone's writing. BUT! Your work flows smoothly and it is easy to have a visual image of the story. Any spelink r gramar erors that exist do not disrupt the flow of the story line.
James Lysander chapter 1 . 10/3
I always thought that there was something peculiar about the animosity between
Harry Potter and the Malfoy Family. I have also considered that given how powerful
the Ancient and Noble House of Malfoy is, they should have had more than one son.
lechatabbicat chapter 20 . 10/1
Update soon please! really am enjoying the story so far
MattKennedy chapter 20 . 9/28
Looking forward to what Orion's room is going to be like. :)
Love the story so far can't wait for you to update
burst-enna chapter 20 . 9/18
I LOVE IT! I've been reading this since yesterday, I didn't want to let go of my phone just to reach the latest chapter! So do you plan on pairing Orion? It kind of feels like Orion will eventually become close with Theo, or not? I have no clue actually so I'm just running on my idea.
SHAE H chapter 20 . 9/15
Loved it
Rose British chapter 20 . 9/10
Hi, I found four fic great.
Just a question : with real HP dead and Neville who isn't marked as Tom's equal, I suppose the prophecy is cancelled ? As Orion doesn't match the criteria.
Also, why Weasley & co don't seem to understand/accept all the changes around Harry/Orion ? I know they are biased, especially Ron, but it can't be only that. And I know Dumbles want to win the war but doesn't he can see that is plan was doomed from the beginning ? Because even if we can say that Harry/Orion has been marked as Tom's equal in a way, he was not born at the end of the 7th month.
Thanks in advance for your reply and good luck with the rest. Bye
ProudlyANoob chapter 17 . 8/26
Why is everyone in this story homosexual? It's starting to get werid. Otherwise I like this story.
scarlettmeadows chapter 20 . 8/23
Love this fic :) eager for an update...
scarlettmeadows chapter 17 . 8/23
lol :P would love to hear about draco and blaise's 'unspeakable things' in more detail... ;)
scarlettmeadows chapter 15 . 8/23
Out of curiosity- does harry still have a horcrux inside him in this universe?
scarlettmeadows chapter 8 . 8/23
So funny how I'm enjoying this fic despite the fact that it's so sappy, it's making me uncomfortable :P
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »