Reviews for Blood Matters
ReusableMermaid chapter 21 . 8/4
I'm really really looking forward to the next chapter :)
Tlyna52 chapter 21 . 8/1
Truly a wonderful story. Just finished reading it for the second time this year and loved it even more. Very fascinating plot twists and wonderful characterizations. Look forward to more.
IzzyWay chapter 21 . 7/31
I absolutely love this story, it has to be one of my. favorite fanfictions :)
Ohlivia.smith chapter 21 . 7/30
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
fairygirl90 chapter 21 . 7/23
I haven't read this in a while so I started from the beginning and I noticed a few irregularities, like how you have Narcissica and Tom discuss Bella's punishment and basically state that despite her usefulness she crossed the line and needs to die, but then when you actually wrote out her punishment you said that she was too useful to die. Not to mention that you kept mentioning Fenrir and how he wanted to meet Orion or how Tom was going to include him and Remus in Bella's punishment as a sort of bonding for the two, even if that didn't happen I'm just wondering when he is actually going to be included like you hinted so much at the beginning. Also I kept getting confused with the references to Orion's old friends, specifically the twins and Neville because you went back and forth between whether they were still talking or not knowing where they stand until the last couple chapters. Anyway the story is still great, but it I can be confusing if you read it from the beginning now as opposed to a new chapter every now and then, even if it is totally understandable since you had started this fic years ago.
Also have to say kinda disappointed that Orion didn't end up with Blaise, even if I like him with Draco and know you probably either don't want him in a relationship just yet or he won't be paired with anyone in this fic. Since Blaise is out of the question I do hope that if you do give Orion a partner it's either Theo or the twins (even if the twins is a long shot with them calling him brother and all).
Glad they got the vacation and hope that still saw or will see the twins opening. Cannot wait to see what Dumbledore tries during the summer and the next school year, please update again soon.
twilightrules17 chapter 21 . 7/19
i love this story it's one of the best Harry is a Malfoy, that i have ever read!
can Orion be paired with Luna please as i think that they would make the perfect couple.
can't wait for the next update, I'm really looking forward to what will happen next
Matt chapter 21 . 7/18
Update this already!
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 7/16
if the wizarding world can create a body for a not quite dead dark lord and then make potions to restore him to his former handsome self how is it even remotely believable that there is no way to fix a non-cursed scar and mangled hand ?
Niknakkitkat chapter 21 . 6/23
This is so cool I cant wait for the next chapter
lucienromano17 chapter 1 . 6/19
this story is so awesome I love girls
ethan thorn chapter 21 . 6/17
Been so long i had to re-read the whole thing again and still a great story hope to see the next chapter soon.
please update soon
Please update soon
gsvsolai chapter 9 . 5/6
i really appreciate how u avoided repeating words or phrases and how u replaced them with other wrds
Matt chapter 21 . 5/5
Why hasn't Dominick come back into the story yet? Also it seems that either Theo or Dominick(if you ever decide to put him back in) will be Orion's lover.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »