Reviews for Blood Matters
Cherri101 chapter 20 . 7/3
awesome!
Stormshadow13 chapter 20 . 6/28
Going to be interesting to see what happens to Tom.
Enjoyed the chapter.
Vampeeriuke chapter 20 . 6/27
Yay! Finally a new chapter! Loved it by the way! And do I see a possible Orion/Theo pairing? If so, I definitely support it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shebajay chapter 20 . 6/27
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
PowerStealerRogue chapter 20 . 6/27
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to see what else is going to happen.
You sure like to hurt Harry don't you? I mean hasn't he been tortured and scarred and disfigured enough? Goddamn...
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 20 . 6/26
Just a note of approbation and a few questions/concerns. So glad to get an update and that it's up to your usual, excellent standards!
In regards to your treatment of Dumbasadork, Ron, Molly, and Ginny 'Doorknob' Weasley: Bash away; the more the better! But I was glad to see the beginnings of a Hermione/Orion rapprochement: 'Mione always tried to stand by Harry, unless Stumbledick was advising her and even followed H into the Ministry, against her own judgement that it was a trap! That's a good friend! So? She needed to wrap her head around the whole 'Newborn Orion was stolen and bespelled to replace a dead baby Harry by DD, for his own mysterious purposes' situation; she's had to re-evaluate all of her preconceptions and value judgements, so give her a break! You're much more willing to give a greater OOC-make-over to Sirius, than give the CANON open-minded Hermione a chance! She's smart AND quite 'Slytherin', at times, so SHOW her coming to terms with DD's betrayal, getting PISSED, and being willing to listen to, at least the twins: She's a great one to have in your corner!
Now, questions:
Where's PP, 'the rat I'd most like to see die a slow, painful death'? And how does Orion reconcile with 'Tom'/Voldy ordering PP to kill his friend, Cedric?
How is Orion dealing with Cedric's death, in general? Maybe you could make it so Ced's 'death' was just another of DD's manipulations of Harry: To weaken H with grief; strengthen his hatred for Voldy; and bring him more towards the light. You could even create quite a dramatic part of the story where Orion 'remembers' Cedric's death, Orion confronts a totally bewildered Tom with the memory, and another of DD's machinations is revealed, thus engendering even greater hatred for the lying, scheming bastard. Hey?
What's going to happen to the Potter fortune? You've told us that DD had plans for controlling H (and, thereby his fortune) by utilizing GW. I'm much more interested in these kind of details than in who's screwing whom...
Glad to see you back and I'm definitely ready for more!
Take care!
MelJ
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 6/25
I'm happy that Tom and and Orion are working on mending their relationship. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next. I really like this story.
megipegi chapter 20 . 6/24
Great chapter, thank you for the update and I cannot wait for the next one!
SakuraKoi chapter 20 . 6/24
wow
Wishfull-star chapter 20 . 6/24
that was a lovely chapter and I cant wait for whatever happens next:)
yngoldfogee chapter 20 . 6/24
Great to see another chapter, and looking forward to the next.
LovingFanFiction chapter 20 . 6/24
Id really love to see you work Dobby into your story. He betrayed the Malfoy family by trying to save 'Harry Potter' who was in fact a Malfoy. Maybe he was going to be Harry's nurse-elf and bonded with him that first day. When Harry reentered the Wizarding World, Dobby was able to get a 'whif' of Harry's magic when Draco came back from break. This allowed him to protect Harry because he was a Malfoy, so he was always following his number one order of protecting Harry since he was bonded to Harry.
Ex Mentis chapter 20 . 6/24
I'm glad that Orion and Tom have at least taken that first step. I expect, though, that Tom will be pranked senseless as punishment? Lol
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »