Reviews for Avenged
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Awww poor Loki... he must have hurt Odin too :(
Eclair1998 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Awww. That's wrong, making him beg like that. Poor Loki (TT_TT)
Eclair1998 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Oh, my goodness! This is amazing. The wording is so perfect, and you kept the characters, well, in character! It's AWESOME. And it's so well written. Nice job!

Poor poor Loki. It pains me to see you so humiliated, but it also excites me! You got what you deserved! Ha. Sorry. A part of me just loves seeing tough guys break down and show some tears once in a while. It was nice seeing Loki's pride somewhat shattered. They need to know their place at some point I guess. Tehe.

Nice work.
Zinka17 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Thank you so much for updating this! This is my favorite story of yours. I was extremely worried for Loki, but I'm so glad he's back at home. I wonder if he'll get another spanking anytime soon...
Anatra chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Gasp! That was fabulous! For the first time, It's lovely to see Loki finally realize where he belongs is home with his family! I rather enjoyed that he was contrite, but not broken, and wiser for his new-found knowledge. Perhaps he can move forward now, and begin to slowly redeem himself on Asgard!
Raccon Girl chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Poor Loki. :(
Seriously chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Don't become one of those authors who don't care enough about their work or their readers. Update your work if you truly care for either otherwise you should pick up a more suitable hobby for yourself.
Zinka17 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Poor Loki! I admit I was laughing my ass off through most of the story, but now I feel really bad for him. My poor baby!

This is way better than the first story! Please update soon!

P.S. If you weren't already planning to, I think you should have the Avengers spank him. All 6 of them! That would really humiliate Loki! lol
Yournumberonefan chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Please please please please please update soon! This is my all time favorite story of yours! Brilliant placing into two loki into different worlds! Absolutely loved the twist with his bio father! I also love this is strictly family and not sex, that's fantastic! So please, I beg you update soon! I can't wait! Thanks!

-Alice
chatnoir1 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I just saw another chapter added. Poor Loki to be spanked and by his sister no less. Knowing my favorite bratty prince the way I do, I expect this to be the first of many. He didn't even get a roof over his head.
Badness Bunny chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Man, this is HARSH. Poor Loki! He's really getting beaten down :(
Dungeonwriter chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Best chapter EVER!
alphaonefourzero chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
At this point, I think Loki should just assume that everyone knows when he uses the tesseract.
Esmerada007 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
great chapter, poor loki

Maybe you should bring Darcy in this, if he gets on earth.
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Gyah! I'm so glad to see you posting again from this fandom! :D Poor...poor Loki! Spanked by a sister he's only just met, and well-chastised! Let's hope it lasts at least until his rear-end heals somewhat from her ministrations! I'm a bit sad that Odin felt the need to send Loki away for 'retraining purposes' but perhaps he'll once again take a hand in disciplining his own son. Can't wait for more! Thankyou!