Reviews for Pride Goeth
elliot.the.wizard chapter 1 . 5/11
So cute! Though magnus is a magical fabulous person, he really does need to be wrong once in a while.
BetsyLake chapter 1 . 2/15
I love the writing in this, it flows so beautifully!
MickyD777 chapter 1 . 1/15
ahhh. this is the sweetest Malec story i've ever read, i think. and you have the characters down PERFECTLY. the bantering, the arguing, the sweet conversations and how caring Magnus is... so, so good. seriously, this is a new favorite story. i don't usually read slash stories because it seems like they're all smut (ao3, i'm looking at you) but i LOVE this. i hope you write more Malec h/c in the future! ;)
Oh. My. God. That's an ineffably great fic. Hope you can write more malec!
Kay chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This is amazing I luved every word :]
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I loved this ️
LadyMatt chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Fab story as usual! Thoroughly enjoyed the banter between Alec and Magnus, but I felt so sorry for Alec! Poor baby! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I think this is my most favourite fic ever. I've read it obsessively the past few days
Grace chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
THIS WAS SO GOOD
Guest Cat chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I love it. You should write a version from Magnus' point of view. Your Magnus was written amazingly. 3
SaphirasMagic chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Never have I read a representation of Magnus that seems SO PLAUSIBLE as this one. Perfect. So fantastic. Wish it was a 5000 long chapter work. So worth the read, thank you so much.
Mrcultrera chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Loved this story. Found it really entertaining and well written
Lilynette chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This fic was pure BLISS! Thank you so much for sharing! Everything was perfect. Your writing rocks.
FanTiger24 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I love your Story
FantysmalAdorations chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
This was awesome! I can't believe it was actually Magnus that poisoned him. You did a really great job! Loved it!