Reviews for Pride Goeth
This was freaking adorable! :) I also may just have a strange love cute well written Malec fanfiction, but so be it. :)
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/8
I love it! Fantabulous job. :)
Books are our escapes chapter 1 . 4/28
wow. amazing
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 4/22
I loved everything about this! Great work!
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 4/8
THE BEST OMG
laurenathalasa chapter 1 . 4/8
I've read this so many times; always makes my day!
hellphane777 chapter 1 . 3/29
i loved it!
thIS IS SO CUTE AND I will immediately go to check out all your other Malec fics instantly so I might show up in the reviews again later on
DOn't mind me
Yay! Awesome! I absolutely adore your writing! You should make a de-aging fic or something. I would be highly interested in what you could make out of that... Well, you did an amazing job as this! I definitely will be reading WAY more of your work!
That was fantastic ! Amazing job portraying Alec and Magnus !
I laughed a bunch!
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/8
Hey there - I have only recently learned of this fandom, let alone this pairing, but I have to say that I definitely enjoyed this story. I loved how you wrote the characters, the plot, and basically everything about it. :) All Hail the fluff! I hope you write more for this fandom, and I wish you the best of luck with your writing!
Myllie chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was so good, so sweet, I died a little and I can't stop smiling.
Alec and Magnus are my two favorites and their relationship makes me all happy.
Thank you for the good time with these two!

Myllie :)
Pixie611 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I've been looking for inspiration to go back and update a year old malec fic... And I think I found it :3
Adorable, and wellthought out and sweet and really in character and you didn't use any irritating phrases that really irritate me in fics... This was just pretty rad :3
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I. Love. You. THIS IS AWESOME! I CANNOT- EVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER- SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS!
Safarian Cosiive chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
My God, it's two in the morning but I have no regrets. This was so sweet and made me giggle and then Alec got wretchedly sick and legit had me terrified. By the way, guilty Magnus is an adorable Magnus. And the party bit had me choking on laughter.
Ugh, your fics are perfect.