Reviews for Pride Goeth
Books are our escapes chapter 1 . 4/28
wow. amazing
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 4/22
I loved everything about this! Great work!
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 4/8
THE BEST OMG
laurenathalasa chapter 1 . 4/8
I've read this so many times; always makes my day!
hellphane777 chapter 1 . 3/29
i loved it!
thIS IS SO CUTE AND I will immediately go to check out all your other Malec fics instantly so I might show up in the reviews again later on
DOn't mind me
Yay! Awesome! I absolutely adore your writing! You should make a de-aging fic or something. I would be highly interested in what you could make out of that... Well, you did an amazing job as this! I definitely will be reading WAY more of your work!
That was fantastic ! Amazing job portraying Alec and Magnus !
I laughed a bunch!
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/8
Hey there - I have only recently learned of this fandom, let alone this pairing, but I have to say that I definitely enjoyed this story. I loved how you wrote the characters, the plot, and basically everything about it. :) All Hail the fluff! I hope you write more for this fandom, and I wish you the best of luck with your writing!
Myllie chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was so good, so sweet, I died a little and I can't stop smiling.
Alec and Magnus are my two favorites and their relationship makes me all happy.
Thank you for the good time with these two!

Myllie :)
Pixie611 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I've been looking for inspiration to go back and update a year old malec fic... And I think I found it :3
Adorable, and wellthought out and sweet and really in character and you didn't use any irritating phrases that really irritate me in fics... This was just pretty rad :3
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I. Love. You. THIS IS AWESOME! I CANNOT- EVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER- SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS!
Safarian Cosiive chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
My God, it's two in the morning but I have no regrets. This was so sweet and made me giggle and then Alec got wretchedly sick and legit had me terrified. By the way, guilty Magnus is an adorable Magnus. And the party bit had me choking on laughter.
Ugh, your fics are perfect.
arnangela chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Great story and quite funny.
CLACEshipper chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I know this is a dead account, but I figured this story still deserved reviews... Your fics are amazing! I normally don't read many Malec fics because I'm more of a Clace shipper (although I still ship Malec), but I've started to read more, especially after reading your stories.
1. The amount of cuteness in here. How Magnus takes care of Alec or doesn't go to work to take care of Magnus. Even the fact that he messed up the blood-replenishing thing because he was worried about Alec.
2. You dropped little clues, like how Alec said it tasted different or how the hallway smelled like witchroot.
3. All the characters are completely in character. They're in character and the dialogue and interaction between them is still funny and interesting to read. I can honestly say that I have never read a Malec fanfic ever (and I read a lot of fanfics in general) where they were completely.
This is probably one of my favorite fics out of the Malec ones you've written. Love this