Reviews for Pride Goeth
LadyMatt chapter 1 . 9/11
Fab story as usual! Thoroughly enjoyed the banter between Alec and Magnus, but I felt so sorry for Alec! Poor baby! Well done!
I think this is my most favourite fic ever. I've read it obsessively the past few days
Grace chapter 1 . 7/27
THIS WAS SO GOOD
Guest Cat chapter 1 . 7/16
I love it. You should write a version from Magnus' point of view. Your Magnus was written amazingly. 3
SaphirasMagic chapter 1 . 5/15
Never have I read a representation of Magnus that seems SO PLAUSIBLE as this one. Perfect. So fantastic. Wish it was a 5000 long chapter work. So worth the read, thank you so much.
Mrcultrera chapter 1 . 5/10
Loved this story. Found it really entertaining and well written
Lilynette chapter 1 . 4/26
This fic was pure BLISS! Thank you so much for sharing! Everything was perfect. Your writing rocks.
FanTiger24 chapter 1 . 4/5
I love your Story
FantysmalAdorations chapter 1 . 4/3
This was awesome! I can't believe it was actually Magnus that poisoned him. You did a really great job! Loved it!
Guest06 chapter 1 . 3/17
Love this soooo much, definitely my favourite Malec one shot! I'd love it if you were to do another chapter of this of the same story but from Magnus' point of view! Just to see him freaking out over poisoning Alec!
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 3/13
I love this so much you have no idea
I've honestly read this a few times but it is still my favorite Malec one shot of all time
This is super fantastic! Normally I'm wary about reading fics off of FF instead of ao3 but this was brilliantly fantastic I love it! Have you considered putting it up on archive of our own? I'm positive you could gain so much traction on that site, with your wonderful pose and talent for keeping everything in-character. This fic is easily a new favorite!
Legoelf chapter 1 . 2/19
This was amazing! The characters were on point, the plot was brilliant and I loveeeedd it
Literally the best Malec fanfic I've read in forever