Reviews for The Robin Chronicles
Renx27 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I love how the four wayne boys get overprotective over their daddybats(think they got that side from him XD) and it is cute. I wonder how will they handle themselves in case they got a step-mother silena or Talia for that matter.
It is a great story please keep writing :)
jnd25 chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
This is a really great story please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Plz update
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Please please update this soon I love daddy bats taking care of ALL his boys!
Kiwi32 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
update!
I luv all of you stories and this one is really cool.
I read you circus dream fan fiction that was really cool!
So please update!
Eboni chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Darn you, well not really. I had this story idea, kind of. I wanted to create a universe where all of Bruce's brats were kids together and living under the same roof. I had a story half started, but could never really make it work, and then I found this one! Well, it made my attempt an embarrassment to DCU fics everyone, and I will hide it forever in shame. I bow down to this story.

I love how you got in all of the characters' back stories and worked in their personalities, giving them all a distinctive voice. My favorite parts in story are: Tim being placed into the batmobile after his parents are killed, and Robin and Red Hood are like: Who the hell is this? And Tim reveals how he knows who they all are because Dick Grayson gave them away. My other favorite part: Bruce's brats trying to scare away Selina Kyle and Bruce looking at Dick like: e tu, Brute?

Great story and I can't wait for an update!
MyraRain223 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
haha... little do they know... I really like how you write this story, sometimes I wish there was more description (not that I'm complaining, it's still awesome). I love how well you do dialogue between the family, I can practically hear Bruce groaning at his kids. lol, thanks so much for writing!
MyraRain223 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
well said dick, well said... so tactful... so... HILARIOUS. lol, thanks for being an awesome writer
El Chacal chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I have read all the chapters so far and I enjoy what I'm reading. Will Dick become Nightwing at some point in the later chapters? I'm also eager to see how the boys take to discovering who Selina Kyle really is. With the upcoming Dark Knight Rises movie coming out soon, will Bane pose a threat to the 'Bat family'? So far, great work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Plz update soon ;)
Rasei chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I really like this story so far. The children are all in character, and I like the interactions between them.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Ooh. More, please?

Ani
PlatoDan chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
This was a lovely fic. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes. I am not usually a fan of fics that change PoVs every chapter but you do it well. Looking forward to more!
SayianWizard chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Your story is very interesting. I look forward to reading more of it.
5-STAR chapter 7 . 6/21/2012