Reviews for Social Father
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/15
Good.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 3/2
I love it! The way you showed the growing in their relationship is really amazing!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/31
I liked. There does seem to be something between Tony and Hulk and Bruce (there was an inclination towards that certainly) and that's demonstrated just right in this story. Certainly it makes far more sense than the second movie's Romanov and Hulk (which personally I felt came out of nowhere!) Actually I'd say the switching between names is a good part as well as the little detail on what each of the team is doing/wanting.
skullcandy11 chapter 1 . 1/8
I really liked this story, it is very good! The only two mistakes I saw were where it says sand instead of and towards the beginning, and shave instead of shove towards the middle/end I think. Overall, I really liked this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Great fic
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Absolutely perfect. Your characterisation of the Hulk is amazing
AzenorFeroceGriffe chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I could see this happen, totally, in the movies
biddle29 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I've always loved Bruce and Tony's friendship! This was absolutely awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Man that was adorable.
actrivi chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Cute and interesting!
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Man, I have da feels... I love this story!
Stranger person chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Oh my gosh this is so sweet, I love it so much *blows kisses* and oh wow you even published this on my B-day that is awesomely weird, keep writing you're amazing
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow I think I'm dying.

THE FEELS OMG I LOVE THIS
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
nice, the Hulk did like Tony best, probably because Tony was the first and only one that said he thought the other guy was cool ;)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I love what you built the story around, the hunt for hurt Tony, and the fact that we got to see more than just Hulk's thoughts during it.