Reviews for Meanwhile
Piguchu0125 chapter 9 . 6/29
This is honestly THE most adorable thing I have ever read! I don't think I have ever fangirled quite so mich in one story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Earth would honestly be okay, from an environmental perspective. The Reapers would have prioritized the cities, not blown up trees. And neither side shows any use of wmd's. The fact that even by the end game the Reapers are still focused on a large city like London speaks volumes on how their operation on Earth is proceeding, slowly. It would be a waste of resources to go after small communities of humans in rural areas that have likely already gone into hiding. Though sending husk soldiers to sweep the wilderness for humans does seem likely, the level of devastation you describe is unrealistic.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
He miss Shepard? He is so cute!
PhoenixTears21 chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
This story is just so cute i dont even know how to react!
Reven207 chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Amazing! Oh please let this story keep going!
TheAlmightyGodKefka chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Please please, PLEASE continue with this story. I love it. It is wonderfully written, the dialog is hilarious, and the way you give the characters life is amazing. Thank you for this gem of a story, and please update.
fatesmask chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
this is hilarious
amber chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
What happen nexts?
Nate chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
"He's like the most successful kidnapper ever." Ed mah gerd! I about died reading that line. It was awesome, just the like story over all. I think you should do a sequel with Pyjak, Grunt, and Shepard.
Nightraze chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Really cute fic! I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you update soon!
bigdaddycrag01 chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
I have to say this is one of the best stories i've read in a long time.
Keep up the great work.
Till next time,
See Ya
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
My god...I teared up. That is fucking Adorable!
fan-rei chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
too bad the story marked as completed.
at a moment i thought grunt would have several children for him. krogan get several of them, don't they?
thank you for sharing.
fan-rei chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
*smiling like an idiot*
fan-rei chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
like this side about miranda