Reviews for The Kitten Incident
TheOtherBookwormFangirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Is- Is that a Voltaire reference I see there?! :DD I love Voltaire! I've been listening to it for the last week or so nonstop XD I love this! It's very funny and as always, exquisitely written. Are you planning to go somewhere with it, despite having last updated four years ago?
Hugs,
Belle
TheOtherBookwormFangirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I literally fucking cannot right now XD I think I stopped breathing a while back. And I can't stop laughing. I love you so much.
Hugs,
Belle
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
XD I love the as-of-so-far last line. Oh, it's so beautiful... And the whole story is just... awesome... awesome... funny... awesome... XD Yeah, just beautiful... And I love all the cats...
flyingbird27 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
HAHAHA
Throughout the book I had bouts of laughter, but that last annotation had me giggling senseless.

Very in character, and very realistic.
I could almost see it as an addition to the book.

Great work and I hope to see more!

(PS, what song was playing before Beelzebub interrupted?)
yay chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
The characters were very in character in this, and I love the dual perspective of kittens.
Disjointed chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
At first I was writing about all the footnotes and then realized I could put down a blanket comment and stop wasting time: the footnotes were all WONDERFUL.

On a technical note, it would be nice if the star things * were bolded so they are easier to find when scrolling up and down.
Rainchecker chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Is Crowley gonna get a kitty-cat? Yes he is. Oh yes he is. Niiiice kitty. Niiiice Crowley *is incinerated by a glowering Crowley* *is reincarnated by a smirking Aziraphale*
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh thank god! Kittens. I like kittens. Everyone likes kittens, apparently even Crowley. I am a WRECK after reading all your Full Circle fics, even though everything worked out in the end. I could use some kittens. One thing though, don't bother with those little asterisks. You already write enough like Pratchett/ Gaiman, you don't need to imitate them to prove it. Some of them are funny, like the one about the "comrade in arms" but those you could just as easily put in parentheses. It's just a tad annoying to have to scroll down to find the corresponding * every time there is one. Oh and for the record, I'm glad it's not "that kind of story". Wing Smut (yes I found your page. It's great!) is fun, but should not be mixed with kittens. Onto chapter twoooooooooo! I'm going to be reading and reviewing everything you've ever written BTW so here's hoping you don't get too sick of me! ;)
Ariana-tan chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Please continue! I like this story, and I wanna know what happens next!
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
you ,my dear, are amazing.

I loved the hissing. I loved the notes,the drunkness and the whole "old lady" stuff .

it's a bles- , dam-, wonderful contribution to the go fandom! thank you so much!

please continue!
SevandArty chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Okay, I laughed out loud at the thing with the little old ladies travelling in packs. That totally sounded like something that would be in a Terry Pratchett book. I like the story so far! Pretty good! I liked the mentions of 'it's not that kind of story'
Tzuzuku chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was hilarious.

At one point in the middle, I had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard... And I'd love to know what exactly Crowley's masterplan is. *lol*
Sister-to-the-Queen chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Okay, this? This was damnably - 'scuse the term - funny from beginning to end. You had me giggling out loud woman. And so, so in character. Hat's off, m'dear.

Really wanna see what happens next.