Reviews for Kisota
Sumeri chapter 1 . 13h
Well it's 5am and I was supposed to go to sleep a loong time ago but here I am, just finished reading this WONDERFUL piece of fanfiction and I think it appropriate to say that I officially regret nothing. Thank you for bringing this into existence, you are a godsend~
kennisha.james chapter 1 . 8/24
I was way up pass the time I needed to sleep, I was soooo into this! I loved it and the different approach to mpreg. Did I mention I love mpreg? Well I do.
arya304 chapter 1 . 2/15
i love this so much i read it twice!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This was beautiful.
Zhizn214 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I'm in love with this story. So very much in love. This deserves an award. Thank you for writing this.
scheun2100 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
It's now 4:09 am and my eyes are killing me from the light of my cellphone. In my dark room. Ones I started I could not stop. I had to finish. I really loved this a lot. Thanx! ;-)
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was perfect!
Oh how I love it
Please write more amazing stuff
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
You are right o.O it is loooong xD
Akrximay chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow this story definitely caught me off guard. I absolutely loved it. It was very unique in the sense of mpregs. I dont believe I have ever read one similar to it. Im really glad that I stopped to take a look at it. Amazing job! c:
May
dayanarah lee chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is so beautiful I had to put my real name. I have read almost all the way through the Grimmjow and Ichigo category and I have to say this is my favorite. I thought that you would like to know that. :)
Stillnight chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was true monster to read, but very nice monster I assure you, my dear.
deleerium chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Just beautiful!
NandaFenix chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I loved your fic, the problem is that I am Brazilian and I read fics in English by google translator who has translated in Own Home, but his story is so great that not translated everything and I had to keep copying and pasting on another page the google translator, but I like fics big and really worth it to do what I did, I loved the way different this fic, knows she is different from all grimmichi I've ever read and it makes surprising and lovely, you addressed the topic very well and birth scene was perfect and Grimmjow was really fantastic ending with those thugs, they will not think to look for more, Ichigo was super cute and Nell is a kind of wonder woman i have is almost so, congratulations, and I'm sorry if I do not get something this warrant review by google translator.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
just... wouahhh
AliceBrownXD chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Omg! I loved it 3 its rare to see Grimm as sorta a 'good guy'! This is wonderful!