Reviews for Kisota
scheun2100 chapter 1 . 1/1
It's now 4:09 am and my eyes are killing me from the light of my cellphone. In my dark room. Ones I started I could not stop. I had to finish. I really loved this a lot. Thanx! ;-)
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was perfect!
Oh how I love it
Please write more amazing stuff
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
You are right o.O it is loooong xD
Akrximay chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow this story definitely caught me off guard. I absolutely loved it. It was very unique in the sense of mpregs. I dont believe I have ever read one similar to it. Im really glad that I stopped to take a look at it. Amazing job! c:
May
dayanarah lee chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is so beautiful I had to put my real name. I have read almost all the way through the Grimmjow and Ichigo category and I have to say this is my favorite. I thought that you would like to know that. :)
Stillnight chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was true monster to read, but very nice monster I assure you, my dear.
deleerium chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Just beautiful!
NandaFenix chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I loved your fic, the problem is that I am Brazilian and I read fics in English by google translator who has translated in Own Home, but his story is so great that not translated everything and I had to keep copying and pasting on another page the google translator, but I like fics big and really worth it to do what I did, I loved the way different this fic, knows she is different from all grimmichi I've ever read and it makes surprising and lovely, you addressed the topic very well and birth scene was perfect and Grimmjow was really fantastic ending with those thugs, they will not think to look for more, Ichigo was super cute and Nell is a kind of wonder woman i have is almost so, congratulations, and I'm sorry if I do not get something this warrant review by google translator.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
just... wouahhh
AliceBrownXD chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Omg! I loved it 3 its rare to see Grimm as sorta a 'good guy'! This is wonderful!
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was a beautiful and epic peace. GrimmIchi 4EVA!
start.to.rawr chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I was reading on my phone and usually I don't review because I'm such a lazy (insert bad word). But I felt like I couldn't just read this and not review it because it really deserves it. I absolutely adored this story. It was the most interesting and involving one shot I've ever read. The plot was just so fantastically put together that I just couldn't stop reading. I was trying to watch Home Alone 2 at the time, and I'm not sorry I got distracted, that's fer sure. I love the way you wrote Ichigo and Grimmjow's interaction with one another. That was priceless. And Nel was absolutely brilliant. If you have a sequel(I've no checked) then I would definitely read it, and if you have anymore amazing stories I'd definitely read those too. Thank you for an amazing story.
kawaii sushi97 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
ohh it was so... wow... amazing...
it was different from all the mpreg stories..
it was realistic..
i really liked it.
good job!
BleachIchi15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is a beautifull story. Amazingly written. I love the personalities of Ichigo, Grimmjow and Nell. It was just wow. I liked the growing bond between Ichigo and his daughter too. Really, great story!
fahaar chapter 1 . 7/25/2012