Reviews for Burgeoning
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Oh can you please continue! It is very lovely and you capture the writing style of the books so well! I will await your next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
UPDATE NOW
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Why? Has this story not been updated since may of 2012 I'm particularly angry at that fact and I fully expect that now it being close to two whole years later for you too in effect post the end of this fanfiction as soon as you possible can. And that being within a week of when I wrote this. If I can I will be sending you a pm soon reminding you to respond to my rant. And there getting married? Yay! I'm smart. :) please update. Not joking. Your two years behind. . .
McKenzieAnne chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
So I know you haven't updated this in over a year but I found it and read it and loved it! If you would be so kind to update more it would be greatly appreciated. :)
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I look forward to an update... Don't let the professors get you down!
companioncube76 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Have you ever used a quill or pen and ink before? There is a real art to the flow of the hand from the ink well, removing the excess, writing the amount that the ink you have will let you and going back to get more ink. I find it take much more effort than normal writing-especially to maintain a good consistency of the ink. I still find it an enjoyable process, I just dislike the drying time...

A lot of your descriptions remind me of "The Westmark Trilogy" by Lloyd Alexander. If you have not read it, I suggest you give it a try-I suspect you may like it.

It feels like the chapter should be split in two or some other break or transition take place between following the birthday girl around and then meeting with the Bards.

All in all, a pleasurable read.
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I just reread the first two chapters and I still say that your fic is off to a great start. Your writing style is great!
companioncube76 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
To be honest, I don't know much about the particular origins of this story. If the canon has Cadvan as a Bard, I'll go with it. I tend to be rather particular of the term only relating to the British Isles (and Scotland and Ireland in particular). Troubadours were the Gaul/French equivalence and Scandinavian countries had Skalds. Reijin or Ginyuushijin woudl be the Japanese term.

Other than that, the chapter was an enjoyable read :-)
moonangel511 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Totally understand. Now that college is into summer vacation where I am. I have a lot of time to do other things and I keep discovering new television shows that I haven't seen in awhile. It is during these times that you realize how much college sucks up your life.
moonangel511 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Very good start to the fanfic. I really wish there was another chapter just so I can know more of this fanfic.
Shazam chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Awww you never did get to the feast. I can only guess when he's going to ask her! Lol update soon!
Shazam chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hahaha I can only guess what he'll ask Hem! Hahaha and Maerad doesn't suspect a thing! Hahaha GO CADVAN! update soon
turtlelover0511 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is a great start! I can't wait to see where you take it! I think you really capture Maerad's and Cadvan's relationship; this is exactly how I would've imagined it! I absolutely adore Pellinor fanfics! It's by far one of my favorite book series! Please keep writing, and update soon! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :)