Reviews for Harry Potter and the Natural 20
jub chapter 71 . 5/21
It has been days and I caught up and now I can finally test
Mariagoner chapter 13 . 5/17
Here's for Milo getting some real character development - as well as leveling up! :D
Mariagoner chapter 11 . 5/17
Awww, Milo! He and his team are so adorable!
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 5/17
My god, Milo is such a hilariously fun character. I am in love!
Are you OK, Sir Poley? We're worried about you.
SirRealism chapter 72 . 5/15
The police parts are still lots of fun (yay awkwardness!) But waiting for them to intersect with the main plot is becoming terribly frustrating. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SirRealism chapter 49 . 5/14
At some point I think the police story arc became my favorite part of this story.
Grant chapter 30 . 5/11
Reading this, it is awesome! In answer to your question: Quirrell's plan is both BRILLIANT and transparent. Just because a plan is easy to see doesn't mean it isn't a good plan. Having the heroes do the work for you is a villain trope after all.
Yawrf chapter 72 . 5/10
I've loved your story! Are you going to do any more of it? The Last update was over a month ago
GalanthaDreams chapter 72 . 5/9
I love the plot, the subplot-I adore everything about this story. I know this is not exactly the longest review but the feelings are sincere. I'm looking forward to what you dish out next.
GreatWyrmGold chapter 15 . 5/8
It's nice when a plan comes together, but it's so much better when half a dozen crash into each other and leave flaming mangled wreckage everywhere. Usually metaphorically.
The Veratiserum water balloon was brilliant. I need to remember that next time one of my characters gets his hands on a potion/poison/etc that works in absurdly small amounts.
Milo's casually, cruelly efficient. Reminds me of Dumbledore's warning about him falling...
GreatWyrmGold chapter 13 . 5/8
Philosophy literally means "love of knowledge". What's the word for "love of quasi-profound philosophy in works of fiction"?
GreatWyrmGold chapter 12 . 5/8
It seems like McGonnagal's title(s) should have been mentioned alongside those of everyone else attending (except Hermione).
Ah, abuse of the rules. The greatest trick in a wizard's bag.
GreatWyrmGold chapter 11 . 5/8
It's one heck of an unbalanced party. Five primary casters, without a Cure spell between them (unless Hermione learned Episky already), and the closest thing they have to a meatshield is Mordy. But still, it's a lovely scene, all the better for finally hitting Milo in the heartstrings.
guyhaiku chapter 72 . 5/4
I didn't like Fiona at first, but now I get excited when the narrative shifts to her
5,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »