Reviews for Harry Potter and the Natural 20
sanjiyanunkara chapter 14 . 8/20
This chap is pure gold!
janefanatic chapter 16 . 8/17
This chapter was hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 2 . 8/15
This is most excellent! Thanks for sharing!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/4
You mentioned a link to the character sheet, but it seems to be gone?
Snare646 chapter 30 . 8/2
Brilliant
Ronden Kiagre chapter 27 . 7/30
The formula for how much energy an antimatter bomb would generate is fairly simple. If I were a snooty ass I'd just say emc2 and leave but since I try to not be a snooty ass I'll tell you that every gram of antimatter, and also every gram of ordinary matter it annihilates would produce approximately 21.5 megatons tnt equivalent of energy. So if you were dealing with say, Tom Riddle's diary which probably weighs around half a kilo, you would get a blast somewhere in the area of 21 to 22 gigatons. So, not world shattering, but you'd definitely have a decent sized mass extinction on your hands. Still about an order of magnitude smaller than the most powerful (super)volcanic eruption we're aware of, and four orders of magnitude weaker than the Chicxulub impactor. Not that the few humans who survived would likely be able to appreciate the difference.
Nictis chapter 71 . 7/28
Fiona must have O's in Divination, because she knew the place would burn
Ronden Kiagre chapter 22 . 7/30
Spiked chain? SPIKED CHAIN?! SPIKED?! CHAIN?! BEGONE FOUL DEMON! YOUR UNHOLY ARTS HAVE NO PLACE HERE! GO BACK TO THE SHADOW!
Ronden Kiagre chapter 18 . 7/30
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that bit about wizards' staffs was almost but not quite a word for word quote from the Dresden Files. In which case: HELL. THE FUCK. YES! Sorry about the language, but I felt it necessary in order to convey just how awesome those books are. Bonus points if you can find a way to include the phrase: "The building was on fire, and this time it wasn't my fault."
DevourerOfBlobs chapter 72 . 7/22
Please give us more. Please.
SmoulderS chapter 72 . 7/23
aaargh you've got to finish this it is too awesome to abandon! please tell me you are going to continue this!
ThatGuyWithTheThingsAndStuff chapter 30 . 7/21
Called it in advance, it came to mind since Derren Brown in one of his TV shows to make it appear as if he were an amazing chess player vs a whole bunch of grandmasters. Still keen as fuck though.
Siehjin chapter 72 . 7/16
Really enjoyed this story. So much. Sad that it's incomplete. :(
smeggedoff chapter 30 . 7/7
I picked up that Quirrel was probably trying to find a student to solve the chess room for him (being pretty imperio-heavy in this fic) but I didn't quite make the logical connection that he was using the linked chessboards to directly solve the room.
jukehero461 chapter 30 . 7/9
I admit, I had no idea until you mentioned. Brilliant, I think!
5,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »