Reviews for Harry Potter and the Natural 20
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 46 . 6/18
Nice to give Milo some much needed praise :
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 45 . 6/18
I KNEW IT! Harry was being WAY too weird!
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 42 . 6/18
Wait. LUCIUS (or maybe some of his minions) IS INFILTRATING VIA SEAMUS AND DEAN
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 40 . 6/18
Were Seamus and Dean by chance discussing the Princess Bride?
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 40 . 6/17
…why didn’t they at least look into the possibility of a basilisk like the other possibilities?
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 34 . 6/15
OH! Is Milo slowly having his body get inclined or whatever with “real world” rules?
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 32 . 6/15
I still don’t really know what the heck Dumbledore knows, but that just makes everything more fun, right? Right?
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 31 . 6/15
Milo’s ONE usefull nat 20 and wizard-fuckery slaps him in the face. I CALL BULLSHIT! (Good move on Voldy tho)
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 16 . 6/14
Oh so Mr. Not-Vampire will be giving Milo some free exp encounters :
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 1 . 6/13
This is fun as fuck, dnd players are so cool.
ScipioTheThird chapter 1 . 6/4
Hope Poley's doing alright, wherever they are. Best damn writer on this site. I wish I found this fic back when it was ongoing and left a nice review.
this is one of my absolute favourite fics of all time, ive probably re-read this more times than any other and its an absolute blast every time. its sad to see it abandoned as i would love to know how the story ends even if it was just in dot points. ive never had the same fun with a fic as i have with this one and i never comment usually but i really wanted to express this love, even if noone will see it. Theres still hope that it’ll update guys (copious amounts of copium)
Whitebaby7 chapter 1 . 4/20
God I miss this fic
loganberryduffy chapter 74 . 4/13
i am truly DEVASTATED that this isnt being updated, honestly one of the best fics ive ever read
This could have been solved if she just executed the two death eaters.
7,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »