Reviews for Harry Potter and the Natural 20
Baklazan chapter 29 . 5/28
Regarding the chess trick, I realized what Quirrell did about at the beginning of this chapter (i.e. way after Quirrell's game of correspondence chess had started, but before the trio got to the chess room). I guess it was not super transparent, but a reader familiar with the original Harry Potter story had a fair chance of seeing through it. Which, in my opinion, is the best reading experience.
Lunar Forester chapter 74 . 5/25
So I really love this story and am hoping it is just on hiatus, not abandoned... Given how much Milo sings the praises of "Least Wish", I thought you might be interested in a (homebrew) prestige class built around it... (and no, I am not the creator of it)
forums. giantitp showsinglepost. php? p23690691&postcount2
keybounce chapter 52 . 5/23
I think I've read this story three times before noticing this:

"And leave Hermione to the snake? Besides, Milo said magic items only work on one person."

We've already determined that Milo was wrong about that, in the first book. In fact, wasn't it the very same invisibility cloak that the three of them found worked just fine for three despite Milo's insistence?
Yeah have it a few more chapters but him taking like this is an actual game and everyone literally thinking he is crazy just isn’t enjoyable... tried to read this but it’s just awful
Honestly I thought this would be decent but the MC is be you d delusional and doesn’t even explain anything lol the mc is a complete moron... only read like two chapters and it’s already been such a big waste of tome he is unbearable
LIVE
goldenzingy46 chapter 14 . 5/17
This is ridiculous

-ly wonderful

The amount of people getting the plots wrong is HILARIOUS
goldenzingy46 chapter 3 . 5/17
Every single one of my dnd characters is an elf and I can confirm that i just go round blowing stuff up, I have not done any work at all
Everything sounds 100% better when you add ‘and dragons to the end. For example, ‘tax fraud and dra
Sorry, man, I called Quirrell's chess trick before the end of the paragraph. However! That doesn't exclude it from being extremely clever, because I only knew about the chess scene thanks to having read the book. If I hadn't already known the basic plot, I might not have caught it. And, frankly, it's *much* smarter than what happens in canon anyway, and better set-up to boot.
Diobrando44 chapter 11 . 4/30
is that a FUCking lotr referance
great!
I've been avoiding this fic for years because I thought the summary was pretentious but this shit is amazing lmao
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 74 . 4/23
Your Sgt Smyth is a delight!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 61 . 4/23
I know nothing about dungeons and dragons, but I still love these chapters.
6,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »