Reviews for Harry Potter and the Natural 20
Smurfton chapter 46 . 11/21
guest
In that case, the Paladin would see that the individual was Evil according to iDetect Evil/i. Killing Evil creatures is a Good act, so long as they get a fair fight. So in that case, the question of killing or not never comes up.
he never picked up the rulebooks he swore he would.

also didn't try to buy any spells, but i gather those are both expensive and time consuming.

no magic items he can't either make himself or plausibly recover from his corpse either(except the belt of unknown contents) not even a few more of those tree feathers(some are almost certainly in the belt, but it doesn't count if he didn't intentionally get them)
so... what's the update schedule here?
wait. does breaking the chain destroy the amulet?

if not you'd think he'd have had dumbledore wrap it briefly around himself, bones and peasegood before sticking charming it back on one of them

oh, wait no they're still wearing the cursed ones and two amulets means neither really works, he'd have to remove them first. but that's only mildly more inconvenient
awww he missed the chance to tell his former player how to start the industrial revolution and probably not break but at least bend the medieval stasis
for what possible reason would thermal goggles be illegal?
shes gonna die to save him from beatrix the dark wizard and give him immunity to avatakedavra isn't she
pressed that idiot boy's wand againt the mark

how did voldermort get a wand? did malfoy return it? the one milo had on him should still be a fake since he'd never notice
eh, didn't like this last bit as well as the rest
I'm pretty sure even the most lawful-good paladin ever rolled, if played correctly, should be in favor of executing an enemy begging for mercy if the only alternative is knowing they'd continue attempting genocide or turning them over to the authorities who he knows full well will FEED THEIR SOULS TO DEMONS with little more than a show trial. (shortly before beginning his quest to violently overthrow said authorities)
fiona's investigation feels a bit 'call of chthulu' ha
brilliant in setting, transparent to those who already knew where it was going

it was good, don't worry about it
why should I save the primeminister? I feel the very least I should hold out for is "no more taxes for life, and don't filch from my will either"
the fuck. with unlimited spellslots unlimited castings per day and a level independent progression, why in every one of dnd's largely superfluous number of hells did he not spend that xp to retroactively be assumed to have learned enough from school to multiclass as lvl1 wizard? that staggering versatility is more than worth a slight nerf to his spell levels if he does it just this once.
SixFtWookie chapter 47 . 11/14
That was my favorite McGonnagal passage in a long time. Enjoying this story a lot, I am laughing more often than I have in too long.
5,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »