Reviews for Harry Potter and the Natural 20
What Lies Beyond chapter 71 . 15h
Hope you pick this back up at some point!
London Knight .
Got to the end of what you've posted so far . Do hope you continue , as this is one of the best written & funniest stories on here :-)

Thank you mate . LL out for now ..
London Knight .
The offing of the Basilisk was AWESOME ! Most original take on it since Inquisitor Carrow ( Adult WarGamner 40KTime Traveling!Harry ) Blows it's brain's out with his Plasma Pistol , on Hogwarts's main stairwell !

Bet most people never thought that person had it in them ;-)

LK out ...
London Knight .
This is wickedly hilarious ! I keep chucking out loud at all the rule exploits Milo pulls etc .
Reminds me of the the Experience grinding on Eye of the Beholder 1 & 2 , so I could start the next game in series at max possible Lvl . A 19th Level Ranger/17th Level Cleric is a formidable Killing Machine WITH GOOD SPELLS ! Much better than a 20th Level Paladin . 15th/18th/16th Level Elven Fighter/Mage/Thief is doubly cool ;-)

Slight mistake on Chapter 43 : Mrs Norris is Flitch's the CARETAKER'S Cat - not the Groundskeeper's . Hagrid is Groundskeeper . It could be worse , and refer to Flitch as the 'Janitor' ... *shudder* ...

Still I do hope you return to this Fic someday , as it's one of the most compelling reads on here :-D
LK out .
London Knight .
Makes an old DM proud that an ORDINARY AD&D Mage ends up at Hogwarts :-) After reading HP & The Planer Professor , I realized how much a powerful self serving AD&D could wreak the Wizarding World , by being a power crazy **** !
I stopped playing at 2nd Edition ( or 2.5 with Skills & Powers Books ) , so unfamiliar with more recent updates . Still , Cantrips , Broom if Flying & Grease are all stuff I recall . Good job & I'll be visiting this Fic quite often ;-)
Thanks , LK out ...
Grey Field chapter 72 . 1/11
This is perhaps my favorite fan fic. It’s honestly one of my favorite works of fiction period. I do hope you find the time / energy / motivation to come back to it some day.

Quick munchkin question. Could, if given the right materials, Milo use fabricate to create a “wizard magic” item like a broomstick, wand, or even something like Harry’s invisibility cloak? After all, they exist in the world and are not magic items as far as fabricate is concerned.
eaglejarl chapter 72 . 1/7
I was hoping for something rational but instead I found this. 4/10
Mech87 chapter 30 . 1/7
The only reason i called the chest part in advance is cause i already knew they would be facing a chest set.

It's kind of hard to miss something like that when you know the major points of plot.
qfeys chapter 72 . 1/7
I just want to say: I love this story and I hope you will continue it one day. Preferably sooner rather than later.
Mech87 chapter 9 . 1/4
If thought of it before, but this fic makes me think even more off if Harry Potter had a proper magical rule set like d&d.

One could make it so that Hogwarts lives of sending 'adventuring parties' into other worlds to slay and loot creatures and gather arcane ingredient and devices to sell on for a profit, or something like that, and going on these adventures is the payment students pay for the schooling they get at Hogwarts.

Introduce evil sorcerers, liches, some kind of holy order and alot mayhem and adventuring could happen to a trio of teenage adventures.
janefanatic chapter 69 . 1/1
Dumbledore to the rescue! Hooray! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 67 . 1/1
I've probably already told you how much I like and respect Fiona. She's a badass normal in the best sense. I tried to review last chapter, but I apparently already reviewed it, and won't let you review one chapter more than once. I really love your story, and I hope you continue it someday!
Noah chapter 72 . 12/24/2016
I am surprised you depicted Bellatrix as being strong enough to deal with D & D characters, especially rogues or similar. I mean, the primary caster or charging type it makes sense that she could, but the ridiculous amount of stealth some rogues have... She wouldn't of had a chance.
I know in the Q & A you said that the character's wouldn't adopt classes, but Polymorph any object (I know it is an eighth level spell, but you said you were doing the entire series...) as best I read it (and he is a munchkin...) would allow permanent change of a character into a 'D & D' human or vice versa. Do you think that could happen?
janefanatic chapter 47 . 12/22/2016
McGonagall is a badass! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
I love your clever use of the word irregardless. It made me laugh when Quirrell used it. Thanks for sharing!
5,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »