Reviews for Harry Potter and the Natural 20
This is hands down the best thing I’ve ever read in my life. Raw dungeons and dragons BBEG killing in the Harry Potter world featuring a fighter, wizard multiclass with druid, wizard (unspecialized), and Wizard (conjurer, diviner). I cannot understate how much I love this. Please, for the love of Boccob, please keep writing! :)
I wish milo would add fiona to the “party”. Ugh
These investigations are fun and change the pacing ever so slightly as for the story to be more pleasurable—I like them
outlawpoet chapter 74 . 9/21
I love Hannah
Queen's English chapter 74 . 9/18
"You don't have a spell to do math for you?"

That's "mathS" in English ;)
No One999 chapter 74 . 9/17
Well, been a fun run: looking forward to more.

Another, more major, inconsistency for you:
Ch SD 21 (NB: labelled 212), Fiona accuses Sirius of the murders etc, and is suspicious of him being framed. But earlier in SD 16, she realises that the entire thing is bogus and that he was framed (and while she's been Obliviated plenty of times, this was straight into being attacked and on the run etc). Which changes the entire context of her first meeting with him.
Elliot Green chapter 74 . 9/16
Love it! What a zany cast of characters, lol.
No One999 chapter 33 . 9/15
I almost skipped this since I was concerned about the whole 'genre savvy' thing messing up the plot to the point of there almost being no plot (which I've seen something like before). But you pulled it off well: he got it right enough, but also so wrong in a believable manner that he wasn't just solving the entirety of the plot trivially.

Some small (but rather noticeable on a binge) consistency errors:

Ch 22, at the dueling club, Milo's surprised that the chess pieces can talk. But he's already played Wizard's Chess with Ron back in Ch 6...

Ch 31, when confronting Quirrel, Milo is surprised by Quirrel being behind the unicorn deaths. But he figures the whole thing out back in Ch 25, including Quirrel being a (presumed) Death Eater and bringing Voldemort back to life. Doesn't really change any actions (since he wants a monologue), just some internal thoughts.
give it back chapter 74 . 9/13
spell book. pls. he needs it. he wants it. Pls let him have it back.
inflation chapter 3 . 9/12
more reviewsmore views
love it chapter 2 . 9/12
f- innate magic
bh18 chapter 43 . 9/14
The secret of Magical Britain was outed by the most advanced Muggle technology of the 1990’s; a Floppy Disk.

I cannot stop smiling over that.
HuffelpufStudent chapter 1 . 9/12
Found out my history teacher reads this lol
dbyerly chapter 74 . 9/11
Saw there was an update last month and re read the entire story. Turns out I was only 3 chapters behind, but still well worth the read. Looking out for the next update!
Mahtan chapter 73 . 9/11
Something I just remember now after reading this all again and then marinating on it for some time but the Imperius Curse does have a will save, since it can be resisted by force of will on the part of the target. Just saying.
6,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »