Reviews for Return of the Doctor's Daughter
majorshane chapter 2 . 4/25
Lol, I stand corrected.

SPOILER for chapter 2

It was the Mayor that died, not Rarity. That's still harsh, but kind of makes sense. If you want the mane cast to deal with the fallout and recovery of a disaster of this magnitude then the mayor had to be upgraded to main character or written out. Still this story is one of the most daring and valiant MLP stories I've ever read (and that includes a story where a group of vicious magical vampires find there way to equestria and, aside from turning ponies and sending them after former friends and family, ritually murder ponies to absorb their life force to ascend to near God hood, including Celestia!). I am so impressed and immersed in this story.

Please please continue! You can't make all these deaths be for nothing!
majorshane chapter 1 . 4/25
What!? No way man, no way! This story is so intense! You have balls the size of mountains to kill off a main character in a fandom disaster! You HAVE to continue this story. I am so hooked! It's hard to read, but that's what makes it great:)
Silver-Freddy chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
awesome!
but...wheres the rest?
Tardislover1301 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is AMAZING. I need MOAR PEAS!
Coco Discordia chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I have only one thing to say: MOAR!
StarlightWhovian chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
MOARMOARMOARMOAR!
StarlightWhovian chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is awesome! Sad, and breathtaking, but still awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Mooooooooooooooooore!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
When are you going to update?
Marc Ello chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Really messed up that death comes to such a peaceful universe, but this has caught my attention. Plus U love dr who fics with jenny and the dr! Please continue!
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Something is coming... from the shadows... something terrible... only the Doctor and his daughter, Jenny, can hope to stop it... especially now that the Elements are out of commission for the time being... they must prevail... or all is lost... FOREVER...
SONGUE chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Now that's what I call worthy of following!
Julian Delphiki chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
You need to stop making good crossovers and then not updating them. It isn't fair.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
interesting and Rarity died?
S.H.I.E.L.D-Agent-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/19/2012