Reviews for The Break
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I love the way you write the characters. You don't make them weak and flaky, which is so infuriatingly common in romances. Another brilliant story!
iknowuknow chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PatchworkDK chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
We're getting too close to 2AM for coherence, but there is LOVE.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
"...the equivalent of a kid throwing pebbles at the side of a mountain, but he couldn't break it..."

If I were into tattoos, I would turn that quote into one!

...But, I'm not...

I still love that line though! And the story overall!
hfce chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Oh wow that was amazing. I loved how this ended. I hate that this is the end but it was good. :)
dragonmactir chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Beautiful story. My only regret is that it's over. WRITE SOMETHING ELSE NOW! ;)
Lawson227 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Shawn, Shawn, Shawn... you pick a helluva moment to actually behave like a reasonable adult.

And y'know, I absolutely love Collins- he's an awesome OC.

Lovely, loving wrap up and I'm sorry to see this one end, but oh, what a satisfying ending. :) Bravo.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Wee! Such a lovely ending to a lovely (and yes, steamy) series. Bravo! Now...get started on another'n. ;)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Awww. Nice.
dragonmactir chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Sooooo glad there's no one else in this computer lab right now. It would be hard to explain why I'm sweaty and short of breath.
Lawson227 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Perfection.

From popping Shawn in the nose (jeez, he simply doesn't know when to stop, does he?) to Henry's conversation with Gus, to Carlton and Juliet's discussion, to the resolution of said discussion (with a side note shootout to the conversation between Carlton and Vick while Juliet's undressing him).

Absolute perfection.

And I'm so glad there's at least one more chapter left to go, because I dearly want to see the aftermath of the resolution.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
ROTFL, love that she hit Shawn. He was not only insulting Lassie but refusing to listen to her request to stop talking. Dangerous combination. Funny how for all his observational skills he can overlook some pretty obvious clues, like lock changing, her ongoing defense of Lassiter should indicate it's over and done with and that there's more than casual friendship between Juliet/Lassiter. Looking forward to seeing how things wrap up... whenever they wrap up... no rush.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Love the bathroom kiss, believe it's in character for Jules to give Shawn another chance, I just watched the finale... guess I'm going to have to get used to those two, but at least can still escape to ff world for the Lassiet love. Good job, looking forward to next chapter
hfce chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Oh wow that ending was hot! Can I say hi five that she punched Sean. It's about dang time. LOL! Girl you need to write more. This is so good! :)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 5 . 5/11/2012