Reviews for Rebuild
xXMightAsWellXx chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Brilliant!
domina tempore chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
This was absolutely gorgeous. Lovely peek into their brains and how Loki wounded them (and how they can help each other heal). Definitely a favorite, excellent job.
Sepsis chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
"The problem with the dreams isn't that they're gruesome – he's seen enough gore to fill a lifetime of nightmares, and he used to sleep pretty well – but that they're personal."
Yes, I can imagine that one doesn't want to talk about such things. Even more when you're like Clint and Natasha, when you don't want to appear weak and when you don't share these things.
God, how Clint wanted to help Natasha and how it was alright when she told him that it would be okay. That was wonderful! :)
justawritier chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
That was really good. Nice seeing this from Clint's side too.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
AWWWWWWW i loved this a lot it it great and one of my favs
k.chi04 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Nice to have the side of Hawkeye. Never really knew much about him but this goes with the serious and silent hero that was shown in the avengers.

Also, your writing complements the story...:)
l chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
This was good, i liked it. Thanks for this. I love Clint and Natasha together. :D
Salenya chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Well done- you captured that internal torment really well!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow! I really loved that! it was just perfect. :) I loved that scene between natasha and Loki and loved how she used everythind hje told her against him and you couldnt be sure if she was really hurt by his words (its hard not to be shocked, I guess) or if she only wanted information from him. I guess it could really be like you just described that here.

And I just love how you put Clint into all of that again Great!
mrphishie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really like this one. I would be interested in seeing what would happen if you continued it.
k.chi04 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
love it!
Juisa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great job & God bless
discordchick chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
So great, those were really awful words that Loki spoke, it would affect anyone. And Clint knowing this and being there to comfort her is sweet.
Ravenus chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Just WOW! So fluffy ;)

Hieß straight to favs
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Aaaaahhhhh...

Perfection. ;)

Thanks for writing this. :))