Reviews for Not a Crybaby
xFlipJamsx chapter 28 . 7/14
please keep updating the story i really want to know what happens.
TheCookieThatWasBaked chapter 28 . 5/25
Update! This us so well written, but I need some soft of non'cliffie ending!
The Writer Of The FanFiction chapter 28 . 10/3/2014
Holy Serenity I read all that in a day. More
Azera-v chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
Love it, can't wait for more.
ellephedre chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Hmm. I think like this is the end of your first chapter. You see, something concluded here. Usagi had a problem (her test score in the first chapter), she 'fought her battle' (her mother's rigidity) and had a resolution (by walking in the streets she met Mamoru, who made her feel better). And then you introduce Luna, and it makes sense to cut the narration at this point. You are introducing a completely new element, while already establishing who are the protagonists and what problems they are facing.
ellephedre chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
That's a terrible mother. I'm still trying to understand where your story is going, but I have to say that I wasn't much interested in the Usagi-Mamoru relationship. You already established that he has 'instantly captured her heart' and that he is immediately, for no reason, concerned with her well-being. To me it's more satisfying when I see two people starting to like each other than when I see them already being attracted to each other in just a moment.
ellephedre chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
What a twist, Usagi being some sort of genius. You know, I feel like this chapter shouldn't have ended on such a note. Of course it'a s little cliffangerish, but it seems like you are saying 'the best is yet to come', and to grab the reader's attention your 'best' should already be concentrated in the first chapter. I mean, the first chapter should feel complete, narrates its own story and shouldn't contain just a single scene.
Nancy67 chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Does Mamoru realize that Usagi is the princess and I hope that Usagi will go back to Mamoru and talk to him about being the princess. You are doing a great job with the writing and I always look forward for the next update.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 30 . 8/11/2014
Episode 4 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs this Saturday. Good, keep it coming
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 30 . 8/10/2014
whoa, never expected her to finally talk to someone. I understand it being Motoki though. Also, in a previous chapter that lead into this chapter, never expected Haruna Sensei to be attacked. that's a little scary. Also, Naru to be possessed by I believe Metallia, very unexpected. now that Usagi's awoken as Serenity, what's going to happen? looking forward to finding out :)
Sleeping Moon chapter 30 . 8/9/2014
Great job with this chapter, I really liked it! I hope you will be able to update soon!
GraphicsChyk chapter 30 . 8/9/2014
The. Ending was kind of confusing. Was that supposed to be a scene switch between Luna/Minak/girls and Usagi/Motoki?
peaches252 chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Please update soon. Am really excited about what's gonna happen next. Love the story.
kbtjmandy chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
Awesome update. Keep up the work :)
Nancy67 chapter 29 . 7/17/2014
Why are Minako and Artemis lying to Usagi about the earth prince? Can't wait for the next chapter.