Reviews for Not a Crybaby
rebekahpsweatman81 chapter 28 . 8/17
more please
era-romance chapter 1 . 5/24
wow venus is a total bitch!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 2/28
1st what Ikuko did is bat shit insane! If she is so upset at her kids grade why doesn't she just do what real mums do and sit down and help her? Also perfection is defined by the words user same as beauty because those who strife for perfection in people have a different perspective of those who make things and decide it comes out perfect so while Usagi didn't get 100% in my book because she still got a high grade that would be perfect and instead of doing what her mum says I would have hung out with my friends for a while because unless you enjoy studying you should always take a break from it to let it sink in so you retain the information learnt. So if anything Ikuko is the reason Usagi isn't doing better and that woman is too strict as a mother, it is emotional abuse what she is doing to those kids and her kids will likely not have a good adulthood due to her influence
Guest chapter 28 . 6/24/2016
Please update soon
Paladin Willa chapter 28 . 6/17/2016
ok, you had like three names said in the explanation so i'm confused now at who said they were the princess. Did luna, the fuax princess or usagi say it?
SMSM92 chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
I already love this story so much and I know I'll be heartbroken if I finish reading and you haven't ended it yet! It's awesome! I hope you finish it eventually, even if it takes a long time because it's worth the wait! Pls just don't leave it incomplete!
AislinnSatu1 chapter 28 . 5/10/2016
I want a ending please please
Azera-v chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Please continue this story, it's so different and unique.
xFlipJamsx chapter 28 . 7/14/2015
please keep updating the story i really want to know what happens.
TheCookieThatWasBaked chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
Update! This us so well written, but I need some soft of non'cliffie ending!
The Writer Of The FanFiction chapter 28 . 10/3/2014
Holy Serenity I read all that in a day. More
Azera-v chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
Love it, can't wait for more.
ellephedre chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Hmm. I think like this is the end of your first chapter. You see, something concluded here. Usagi had a problem (her test score in the first chapter), she 'fought her battle' (her mother's rigidity) and had a resolution (by walking in the streets she met Mamoru, who made her feel better). And then you introduce Luna, and it makes sense to cut the narration at this point. You are introducing a completely new element, while already establishing who are the protagonists and what problems they are facing.
ellephedre chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
That's a terrible mother. I'm still trying to understand where your story is going, but I have to say that I wasn't much interested in the Usagi-Mamoru relationship. You already established that he has 'instantly captured her heart' and that he is immediately, for no reason, concerned with her well-being. To me it's more satisfying when I see two people starting to like each other than when I see them already being attracted to each other in just a moment.
ellephedre chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
What a twist, Usagi being some sort of genius. You know, I feel like this chapter shouldn't have ended on such a note. Of course it'a s little cliffangerish, but it seems like you are saying 'the best is yet to come', and to grab the reader's attention your 'best' should already be concentrated in the first chapter. I mean, the first chapter should feel complete, narrates its own story and shouldn't contain just a single scene.