Reviews for Magic Black
Mirage chapter 3 . 1/27
thats a real interesting soundiing Story and pairing
but now that Johns is dead who will they give to the beasts...but hey maybe they bring this time all cells needed to the ship in the first go...
how will this two survive and find the Settlement...i mean riddick thinks Harry is from the planet and Harry thinks they are still on earth in a Dessert...they will get a nice surprise
hope he finds his voice and Magic soon if not they will have Trouble with air and water soon...
and this orange Thing, can it be his Magic that trys to lead him to safety?
And what is this with the wolve behavior was he bitten by fenrir hat he now Shows so much and is so accepting to his instincts or is it a creature inheritance that has a canine trait?
And i found it funny how he thought that riddick is a not tame wolf...thats so true...i think he would eat a Werwolf to breakfast
cant wait how they find to each other
please write soon more chapters
its now jan2016
jayswing96 chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
I can't wait to read more! Is Harry getting the people on board mixed up the people back home?
Kallizakat chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
This is brilliant. I can't wait to find out what's up with Harry. Seems like some intense PTSD, but also other stuff, potentially. Your grasp of the characters is superb, also. I'm only a little confused as to why Riddick would take Harry under his wing at all, especially injured. Early Pitch Black Riddick, in particular, was quite a bit too pragmatic to risk being slowed down my a injured kid, though with Johns dead, it is slightly more likely.

Looking forward to reading what comes next! Please update soon!
KioshiUshima chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Poor Harry. He's all sorts of messed up right now. This is a super awesome idea. Looking forwards to more.
Nagilover4ever chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Love it. Update soon.
DaydreamScribe chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
This is very intriguing so far. I'm enjoying your writing style and the way everything is slowly unfurling, yet still remaining unclear. It's very fun. Please keep it up!
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Interesting story
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Is Harry's magic healing him or the wand part healing him and that is why he keeps feeling the tingle under his skin? Also, what does he keep seeing that is red?
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
awesome fic looking forwards to the next chapter
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
Oh, this got even more interesting :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to update!

-K9
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Please update?
LightLessStar chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Love it so far! Very interesting!
Nagilover4ever chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Love it update soon
Ciega Chica chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Interesting...wonder if Harry's ok? I mean, he's not talking or acting like he should? Memory loss anyone? Great chapter, keep up the good work! ;D
Thyn chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Excellent story. I hope you will continue it soon.