Reviews for Magic Black
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 19h ago
Is Harry's magic healing him or the wand part healing him and that is why he keeps feeling the tingle under his skin? Also, what does he keep seeing that is red?
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 3/28
awesome fic looking forwards to the next chapter
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 3/28
Oh, this got even more interesting :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to update!

-K9
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Please update?
LightLessStar chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Love it so far! Very interesting!
Nagilover4ever chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Love it update soon
Ciega Chica chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Interesting...wonder if Harry's ok? I mean, he's not talking or acting like he should? Memory loss anyone? Great chapter, keep up the good work! ;D
Thyn chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Excellent story. I hope you will continue it soon.
meg chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
whats wrong with harry? ohh alright ill wait til the next chapter :) very intrigued by the storyline so far
forestreject chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Oh s***.
dogsby chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Had to read this again, LOL. What a Cliff Hanger, at the end of Chapter 2. Way different from the Movie. Now, I really can't wait for the next Installment. Gotta love Riddick and Harry.
InuFanJinx chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I really like where this is leading. Out of all the Harry/Riddick stories I've read this one, so far, appears to be an original. If Riddick ended up killing Johns I'm pretty sure it would be. Most of the one's I've read almost always has Johns living long enough to be in charge for atleast most of the time that they're on the planet. So I very much look forward to the next chapter in order to see where you plan on taking this!
NightStalkersRevenge chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Hope to read more soon!
rainbowrows chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
okay i took a chance on this and I'm impressed... really enjoying it...can't wait to read more...update soon!g
I-am-a-slash-addict chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I am intrigued and I need more! Can't wait for the next update!