Reviews for Magic Black
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 6 . 2/9
Interesting story, I like it. Plus it's kinda amusing with them questioning what the hell is going on with the other
00Chup chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
This story is awesome, please continue! xx
Intrepid Shadow chapter 6 . 12/21/2017
Hello! I'd just like to start off by saying this is one of my favorite stories I've read in fanfiction, which is saying something considering I typically only warm up to one once it exceeds 100K words.
The way you've written the characters seem very in line with what I would expect from them considering their situations. I especially feel like you've nailed Riddick's character; the thought processes are exactly what I'd expect if we were being given his mental monologue throughout the Pitch Black movie. The fact that he and Harry are both unreliable narrators makes me anticipate the switches between their perspectives even more, and I normally prefer only one main POV with intermittent short chapters of others.
The dialogue flows very well, and it was a pleasure to see little to no grammar mistakes, as many fics tend to have a problem with spellchecking.
Overall, I have really enjoyed this fic (in my top ten of favorites), and I eagerly await the next installment of a chapter (hoping to see Riddick and Harry sit down and talk for a bit, and when they finally encounter the bioraptors)!
Lulumo chapter 6 . 12/14/2017
Hmm.. I wonder whose the wand tgat came with Harry. His holly wand or elder wand... And waiting for the day where Harry finally understand that hes in some other planet(3 sun even blind will notice thats not Earth) and hes the only magical while everyone is just Muggles.
bpk07 chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
great story so far. I can't wait to see what happens.
Lumcer chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
This is really interesting! I really hope you keep writing! I love that you call him bright eyes. I am confused about Riddick's logic in how Harry got on the ship while it was crashing if he is possibly a local... just curious. Write more soon!

KCK-Lumcer
nobody chapter 6 . 9/2/2017
please finish this story or make more frequent updates. I enjoy the direction you're taking the plot and the premise is original; overall, very entertaining. I enjoy the retelling of the previous chapter from riddick's perspective.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
Beautiful! I love it~
Anymore orange flashes going to appear?
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 5/31/2017
So will Harry be able to expand the inside of the shuttle so that they can at least take Imam and his sons along with 'Jack' and will Harry go with them to get the rest and leave Imam and his boys behind to get everything they can from the settlement to take on the shuttle with them so that they will at least be safe
neuer Anfang chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
I can't wait for more!
Nagilover4ever chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
Love it. Update soon.
Samcoo 12 chapter 6 . 4/29/2017
Awesome looking forward to the next chapter.
Sylkie chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Thank you for updating! I only just recently found and read your fic. I'm very glad you're still writing. :)
KioshiUshima chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Oooooo. OOOOOOOO. GET REKT FRY, YOU HUSSIE. Uhh. hahaha. Thanks for the hard work!
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Can't wait for the next part ;)