Reviews for Extended Disarming
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 2/5
I am still convinced that Myc has a sword in his umbrella, that or it shoots lasers...
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
*snicker snicker* So, Eleven's sonic, and something from Stark Trek, and a cane-sword. I like cane-swords. I have one, though it's not as sharp as John's. Excellent story! I love it!
ElevenWholockian chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Was that a screwdriver reference?
Oh my god, you deserve a virtual fez, Stetson and bow-tie (cool!) and also, because you might get peckish, fish fingers and custard!

I am rushing (yes rushing, we Londoners like to rush, lol) through your fanfics because they are so funny and true to the characters so...sorry if i am spamming your inbox or something! Cant be helped! :)
Awesome fanfic! :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
That was absolutely hysterical, thank you!

By the way, did I spot a possible 'Doctor Who' reference, or am I mistaken?
electra2pandora chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha, well done! Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love this! I could totally see John and Sherlock carrying all these weapons w/out anyone knowing. Hmmm...maybe their pockets are bigger on the inside. ;)
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This just reminds me of that one part in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End when Elizabeth takes out so many weapons from her person and Barbosa's in the corner going 'did not know that she had that much...', lol.
This is so cute! XD
Arlewena chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I definitely noticed a Lord of the Rings reference... though not sure about any others... I really enjoyed reading it though
Akronite chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
That was hilarious!
Thanks so much for making me laugh!
Akronite
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
will you do a backstory of where john got his "star trek weapon" and give us a backstory?
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awesome! The pickpocketing of the sonic! A possible response from John "Sherlock! He'll come looking for that you know and he always brings his trouble with him. We haven't restocked with pickles and sliver dust yet!"
Cassandra392 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was so funny! Thanks for writing!
demonsinger chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Again Doctor Who FTW!
librophile chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really like this idea. After all, who else has a reason to WANT that many weapons at a crime scene?
I did notice a few typos:
'John's rely of' I think you meant 'reply'
'Lestrade has wonder' should be 'Lestrade has to wonder'
I think 'Mafiya' is spelled 'Mafia', though I could be wrong.
'Sherlock seems to be able gloat about' 'to be able to gloat'
'back to you desks' should be 'your desks'

This is a great story, and I was laughing the whole time I read it. Especially the part about the cane. Good work!
Dragons redemption chapter 1 . 3/11/2013