Reviews for For Dean
Kitrukia chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I just watched that episode again and wanted to read what people thought about it. This story really takes a different, but very good, point of view on what happened. I like how you tied this back to the promise Sam made Dean make. The story was short but beautiful. You can see the emotion between the boys and feel what happened. Great job.
emmau chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Thank you for writing this. I sympathize with how Sam felt in this moment, having to end the life of someone he cared about. That said, let's face facts-he knew Madison for a week. What Sam (and John) asked of Dean was infinitely worse, and neither one really seemed to notice. Worse, Sam could see exactly how John's promise tore Dean up, but seemed to think nothing of what his asking the same did to him. Yes, it might have been necessary, at least to Sam, but it was too big a burden to place on Dean, and I like that in this story he acknowledges that, even if he couldn't take it back. I really enjoyed reading this.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I love that you made this connection. I've always thought that the parallels were on both of the boys' minds during that episode.

Great job!
Julefor chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
It always bothered me that both John and Sam found it so very easy to make Dean to kill Sam if he started to go "bad". It's like his family thinks he has no feelings, just the android perfect soldier boy prep to follow all orders. Sam was so heartbroken over having to kill Madison after knowing her for less than a week (I don't remember exactly the length of time, but it wasn't his entire lifetime). Just another burden that is thoughtlessly placed on Dean.