Reviews for The Life Of John Smith
Jimel chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
woah. this is great. the story is and i love it and detective amelia pond 3. you have to update this again soon TT_TT
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Do more
T. R. Wexler II chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
This is amazing! I love it so much! Please continue! I mean, really, this is fantastic, absolutely fantastic.
lovecomyes17 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
AjhhhhAjhhhhhhh how can you leave it at that moment! Oh please continue! Please Please! I would review a hundred times if it meant you will continue. So go on now! I saw your video on YouTube and have been plugged ever since :)
forever river song chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
hey i loved this story when you first wrote this and then i came back to it and i loved it even more and i would really like it very much if could continue its a shame to not finish a story this great!
Anon chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
This story is just absolutely beautiful. I live the concept and you have written it so well. Each and everyone of the characters you have written is completely in character and there is absolutely nothing I could fault about it. You have to write more because what you have written so far is perfect and I just have to know what happens... Please, please, please write more :)
Aleia Jade chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
This is fantastic. I love how you've pulled in all the little details and lines and Saxon is possibly more scary as a human than he was as a time lord. Really worried about River, and intrigued about Amy and Rory, and John feels a little like Ten, which is super interesting and I love this story.
Eliza chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
can you please finsh the story I want to know how it ends what happens to John and River
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Keep going. This is awesome.
MsEsmeCullen chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Brilliant chapter, this is an amazing AU, can't wait for the next one :)
Cassie chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
OMG I seriously LOVE this fic! I can't wait for you to add another chapter! Please say your going to update soon :P
duchesspond chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Lovely story! You've got such a great writing style. In the future look over some of your grammar and spelling errors, but otherwise SO SO compelling!
Slightly so chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Keep it up! I am intrigued!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Have I mentioned that I love this story?
Wall with a fez chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Hi thanks for the chapter it's really good, thank you for doing another chapter I really love this fic. Wall x