Reviews for Is Love Just A Song?
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
oh hell naw im going to the artic right now and im bringing a few ships with me, love the story fav
Diego chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Really enjoyed this story, I really like the plot and everything in this story and im looking forward to the next chapter.

And once again good job and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
As I thought, Gab mated with Syrena and lets see if my theory or hypothesis which ever you choose is right?
virgil chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I think that Gab will mate with Syrena and will not tell no one. I think Syrena and Gab.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
I like it so far and it has funny moments. I wonder who will Syrena choose Gab or Zev. I hope it's Syrena and Gab!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
I want to know who will Syrena choose Gab or Zev ?!
ALPHA1DELTA chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
please make next chapter I am dying to know what happens?
jbmac chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
you should continue the story it is very good :)
MonsterMott chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Very well written... I love seeing two different perspectives when it comes to stories. I really like knowing how the story could have turned out when Syrena came back with Zev, and it turns out that Zev wasn't even her true love at all, but instead, it was Gab. I can't wait to read the rest of this story too, along with your other story, Happy Feet?... Keep up the great work, and I'll just keep on reading and reviewing :)
Mumble-HappyFeet chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Another great chapter! I thought we were gonna get to read what happens at the party, but I guess that's next chapter :(. I love the new couple though :). Update soon!
Joei Write chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Looks like Gab and Syrena are officially a couple. I realize a lot of fans of "Family Bonds of a Different Kind" are in favor of them instead of her and Zev, so thanks for giving them what they wanted! If you read "Hear My Voice" Gab has a new, real love interest, but still nice to see this for everyone else! It's a shame you didn't include that song I tried helping you write, maybe next time. All in all, very good and well written.
Penguinator 24 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Nice job as usual.
KevinBlu chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
As usual, an awesome work, my friend ;)

I tell you, since you started to write here until now, you've changed your writing style and I love it . I'm sure you will keep improving your writting along the time and you will become even better. If that happens, you surely will become the champion of the archive... who knows, maybe you are that already ;)

As always, I'm looking foward to read more of your works.

Read you soon

KevinBlu
Mumble-HappyFeet chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Please update soon! I really love your stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Update soon I want to see what happens at that "get together"!