Reviews for GOING UNDER II
Claudette14 chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
I knew it she's pregnant. The moment she was refused wine by konan, i had some tjoughts abt that. I looove ur stories. Update soon
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
Awwwww that must be mikan and natsume's baby who confinced lady kora. Thanks for updating. My acc in the name of EddelMarry, I'm just too lazy to log in cause I'm so excited to read this chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
Oh goooosh, finally u updated. I've been waiting for so long for this chapter. I even went to going under fanpage on facebook. Thanks for updating, hopefully u could update more frequently
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
OMG I just reread this whole story! I really hope you can finish this soon because it's AWESOME and wow what a twist
liliumcardily chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
OMF I'm so happy that you finally updates! ! I've been waiting for this for like freaking ever. Though to be honest I've forgotten most of the main points like how Natsume and Mikan ended up falling in love (does that actually happen) and then forgetting each other. Or why their rings hurt sometimes. BUT WHATEVER I JUST SO FREAKING HAPPY THAT YOU UPDATED
MarSette chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
yeah absolutely.. you should repay us..by uploading as soon as possible.. ohh who is the other person..the baby? is she preggy?is she? ohh.. ayeee..i hope u upload as soon.. and thank u for mentioning my name..naks.. hahaha i love this 3
MarSette chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
ohh..why..why is mikan so hard headed..why she remembers less..by Aug 28, it will be a year already and please update soon..pls update 2 or 3 days hahaha..ang tagal na please...
MarSette chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
ohhh very nice talaga :D
MarSette chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
ohh.. its like a new love story for them. ayeeeeee
MarSette chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
ohh..i'm so excited for mikan and natsume to meet here..hahaha.
MarSette chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
ohhh this is so sad if they won't remember anything...
Csnatsume chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Plz update
Guest chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
Update Please
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
Really like this fic! Please continue it.
ninjagrl55 chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
YOU MUST UPDATE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! It is required in my book of things-that-need-to-happen!