Reviews for GOING UNDER II
yukihira min ho chapter 25 . 11/8
i am so happy that you updated ...i love this story hope to see the next chapter soon!
iiAriya chapter 25 . 11/8
OH MY GEE! You've updated on my birthday! I'm so happy that you've updated but I didn't expect it to be the same date as my birthday... Well thanks for the update :) I really really love this story and hope you'll update again soon... I'll be always here waiting for the next update and until this story is mark as complete :D Good luck and have a nice day/night~
Lexi1989 chapter 25 . 11/8
Wow just wow.. props to you my dear..
Im guessing u r Filipino based on the small references.. (Carmina Villaroel, Pbb Teens) hehe
Nice to know a lot of kababayans are on this site.
Mabuhay and Good job!
yukihira min-ho chapter 24 . 6/26
oh i love your goning under 1 it was awesome ..& please update soon
yukihira min -ho chapter 24 . 6/23
oh please i am waiting for the next chapter !
Silently reading chapter 1 . 6/19
heeey there
i have been a going under fan for a long time. since 2011 in fact although i have never reviewed. you see i am one of those silent readers.i am writing now to thank you actually .going under 1and 2 has been a terrific the writing and structure could have been better, the story in itself was really good.
you had something fundamental that most stories in the fandom lack the power to captivate readers and keep them under had such an anime like quality to it that it was hard to put it down.
so thank you for a great story.i hope you keep writing and finish going under2 one has better structure and the story is good the wait is a torture. so finish it soon and just a teeny tiny request please don't ever abandon going under.
Guest-lovingit chapter 24 . 6/18
Hey author. Love your story! Lots of cliffhanger and the mysteries and all. Waiting for you to update soon!
yukihira min-ho chapter 24 . 5/18
the story is awesome cant wait for the next chapter!
Anilissa chapter 24 . 5/16
Cassie Sharpie chapter 14 . 5/15
Um .. I Live in Italy and I go to school here ... Some sentences in italian are not correct?

Awesome story by the way!

-CbxCf / Cassie sharpie
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 24 . 5/15
Pls update fast! Thank you. :)
iiAriya chapter 24 . 5/15
Yey! Finally the story that I have been waiting for finally updated :D Hope you update again soon I really really really love this story . Good luck for your future stories I hope they'll be successful as well :"))
Claudette14 chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
I knew it she's pregnant. The moment she was refused wine by konan, i had some tjoughts abt that. I looove ur stories. Update soon
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
Awwwww that must be mikan and natsume's baby who confinced lady kora. Thanks for updating. My acc in the name of EddelMarry, I'm just too lazy to log in cause I'm so excited to read this chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
Oh goooosh, finally u updated. I've been waiting for so long for this chapter. I even went to going under fanpage on facebook. Thanks for updating, hopefully u could update more frequently