Reviews for In Between the Shades of Gray
Dawnspirit chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
For goodness sake do better than this, I mean you're always having a go at people for "bad" imagination, structure, storyline or whatever so you must be able to produce something fantastic yourself. If you can't that would make you a cynical hypocrite. One other thing, if you don't have anything nice to say please don't say it. The way you treated Michelle was cruel and even if you don't mind uncalled for insults, maybe she does. So give her the apology you owe her, stop flaming people for no reason and start working on your writing skills quickly.
Falan chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
That's really good. Keep writing. i want to find out if they destroy the wrongness and if the Taelons and Humans become friends because of it.
Adnesle chapter 7 . 9/12/2002
Aww... Zo'or and Sandoval locking eyes and Liam having to clear his throat to take them back to this world. Aw. Cute. Just so cute. I can't help but loving that matchmaking of yours. Its my favorite pairing anyways isn't it ? Thanks for the wonderful fic.
igbogal chapter 6 . 8/17/2002
Nice. Very nice. You have a knack for naming chapters!
Falan chapter 6 . 8/17/2002
Please write another chapter really soon.

And please make it longer.

I can't stand to wait for it.

To find out everyones reactions to the sharing.
Maeve chapter 5 . 8/4/2002
Aah, much better. :-) Excellent chapter! I'm also liking the Sandoval/Zo'or interaction. I'm definitely looking forward to more!
Adnesle chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
Oh oh ! Sandoval seems... gentler with Zo'or ! He he. So since Sandoval/Zo'or's my favorite pairing of all, this is great ficcie.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
Hey everyone, I fixed the chapter, and I'm sorry but the paragraphs breaks just aren't working, I'm going to switch some stuff around and see if I can fix them. Be patient.

~Your Worshipfulness
Lazulia chapter 5 . 7/30/2002
Yes, it looks like you made a little mistake while uploading; chapter five is the same as chapter four. I hope you'll get the chance to fix it soon, as anxious readers would like to read more. :-)
winjan chapter 5 . 7/30/2002
It seems 4 and 5 have the same chapter
Igbogal chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
This is great! You may want to add paragraph breaks, though, to make reading easier.
Aralondwen chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
wow! like wow! that was really awesome! will you please continue soon! i hate having to wait forever for a new chapter! this new one was totally awesome, BRAVO! (clapping) Sandy and Zo'or found out! oooooooo! (shivers in excitement) whats gonna happen? whats gonna HAPPEN! i can't wait! this is one of the best stories i've read so please please please keep it going!

Tidmag chapter 2 . 6/27/2002
Hey, if it's got Sandy and Liam interaction then it's good to go.

Otaku Tess chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
I would appreciate coherent helpful reveiws. Not just "I refuse to comment on this fluff" what the hell does THAT mean? Did you like it? Hate it? Hate fluff? I have no idea what you meant by that and it was very rude of you to bother reviewing at all if you weren't going to be civil/constructive.
Lili5 chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
Oh Yeah! Lovely beginning,want more please.