Reviews for Straight Through
MH2 chapter 15 . 1/28
damn i cant believe this, yukari still in love in minato after the events of "the answer"

now im sad about his

and its been 1 year after this episode, what happen next?
GSmith624 chapter 15 . 1/26
You, you my friend hit deep with your blows, not holding any blows. My feels just got hit hard. If you do continue this I want you to know, I will follow this to the end!
Spartan Yoshi 90 chapter 3 . 1/25
R U Out lavos chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
Nice! I just found this a few days ago, and, judging from the scenarios, this is giving me feels! Hope you finish off the last chapters. I ca't wait! :)
Twister the Fox chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
I look forward to more of this, and seeing you wrote shadows of the azure at one point, I loved how you wrote this, as similar to how you wrote that! please keep going, since I got a yosuke X yukari feeling in my heart I support this fully :)
Zombiedonald chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Can u please post more
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
Oh,man. Come on upload more
zero-damage chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Forgot to mention, I really liked the 2ch parts in the previous chapter...felt very realistic!

Good job with the fight scene here! Very vivid. My only criticism would be the felt a little slow in places, perhaps due to the level of detail. But I'm not very good at fight scenes, so take my comments with a pinch of salt. Felt a bit like Shadow!Rise's fight in places, nice homage. And the scene afterward was really sweet. I'm really enjoying the friendship you're building between Aigis, Labrys, Yosuke and Teddie (and now Fuuka too)

The confrontation with Yukari's Shadow (or the beginning of it?) was even better than the Fuuka one. Really liked the build-up to their meeting. Your writing style is improving, too. Awesome chapter all round :)
zero-damage chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
Ouch...kind of a harsh joke, Yosuke.

I like the idea of Fuuka having a crush on Minato (who wouldn't? Wild Card scoring power).

Thought the confrontation itself was done pretty well. It went a bit too close to overboard in a few places, but then Shadows are exaggerated. Shadow Fuuka's design is great, and I like her 'focus' (i.e. on Fuuka's insecurities about her looks and social skills...she always did seem a bit out of place in S.E.E.S.). Fuuka's emotional reaction was done well too, good job. Based on this one, I'm looking forward to the other Shadow confrontations :)
zero-damage chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
Four Shadows in one! And ready to confront Fuuka's at the end. Really like the glimpses we got of the Shadows, sets the next chapters up nicely. I think they're all quite fitting, but we've talked about that before. Yukari's seems like a mix of Kanji and Yukiko. Great interactions between the characters, e.g. Yosuke and Teddie. Can't remember if I said it before, but I'm glad you included Labrys in the story too.
CipherPrinceofDreams chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Yosuke rejecting a girl? Unheard of!

I like the idea of this! I like the fact that Yosuke would be the MC of the story, though Minato is always the main man of P3...

Mixing P3 with P4 is volatile business, but you managed to make it work without a hitch. Good show!

Though, you do realize that Sama is often used formally and not usually used with friends, on exceptions from Bebe because he's foreign? Yukari should have called him Minato-kun or even Minato-chan, because they WERE lovers, right? Anyway, your story, not mine...
DominicanAir21 chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
Wow! pretty awesome design with shadow Yukari. I love thats its holding a little messiah!
grandshadowseal chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
the next fight is going to be awesome! XD
EmD23 chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
You know you're screwed when you're a hot chick and Yosuke rejects you.

But I'm sure he'll forgive her soon enough. He's Yosuke. I think only Adachi is in his "Fuck You Forever" list.
AuraSpirit chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
This is fantastic and gripping and injected with humor at the best times. But one thing I would say is that Ken and Yosuke's shadows do seem to have similar stories so make sure they are distinct (Especialy since Yosuke is in the story). But other than that Ihope to see more of the action and the fight scenes were scripted well. Good job and hope you and this story get more recognition ;) .