Reviews for Kisses are for Lovers
werwolf-yasya chapter 3 . 9/12
Amazing chapter.
spittingllama7856 chapter 3 . 8/24
Oh my goodness. Neville?! Our precious little Neville isn't so innocent!? Ah, well. I loved it, despite the shock of Neville. I love how Draco treated Harry, and how he was treated by Harry. I love how Harry was Draco's first kiss, too. It makes him seem so sweet and innocent before you realize he was a prostitute. I love this. Amazing.
jen chapter 3 . 4/17
thanks
MamaCoffee chapter 3 . 1/29
adorable! this was fantastic! #hafhpotterhead
MamaCoffee chapter 2 . 1/29
adorable...Neville is on to something here #hafhpotterhead
MamaCoffee chapter 1 . 1/29
I'll be honest, I usually don't go for drarry's, but this was recommended to me and I have to say I am glad that I gave this a shot. It's beautifully written and I really enjoyed reading it. very well done! You may have converted me to this ship #hafhpotterhead
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Can't believe this is the first time I've read this! It's really good!
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
I really like your fiction!
Rubinaaimin chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
i love it so much
one of the first fics ive ever read, and still one of the best
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
awww
moodysavage chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Such a perfect ending! And I loved that fight they had. Their emotions were totally hyped up and they needed to get that out of their systems. Awesome story :)
moodysavage chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Dang that was sexy as hell. I love these two together in this.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Woo hoo! I think you melted my tablet with this first chapter. I didn't want to skim any part of it...actually I reread parts instead. That wasn't just sex. That was their emotions, personalities, desires, and wants all rollef up together. Nothing empty about this. Wonderfully done :)

I almost feel like stopping after this chapter because it was perfect lol.
Arianna chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
What sick fantisys run through youre mind.I hate u
Beeswax chapter 3 . 6/22/2016