Reviews for Kisses are for Lovers
savemyunicornclarence chapter 3 . 8/19
So bloody hot! Words can't describe this brilliance. Everything was perfect. The way Harry and Draco interacted. Keeping the bickering among them because their bickering is what make them Drarry. They will always have a little spark in them. The power bottom harry is hot as hell. I think harry as a bottom but he also fights for dominance, just he always ends up bottoming if that makes sense. I love how Neville tries to convince harry that draco was looking for something more. That draco wanted an actual relationship filled with sex, cuddles, and love. Draco retained his pride as a malfoy even though being a prostitute is looked down upon. While you didn't show the publics reaction, you also didn't gloss over it. Draco and Harry know there will be issues. Over all just a perfect summer read by the pool!
claire1663 chapter 3 . 8/9

thank you for your fic.
All the best
malini85 chapter 3 . 7/25
Ugggh! That was perfect! I'm so satiated... What a perfect ending... Even the angry violent sex was incredibly hot... Fucking hell... This is quite the master piece... And you my friend created something absolutely divine! Thank you but this was been a glorious experience! Hugs!
malini85 chapter 2 . 7/25
Oh my good god! That was a sweet n tender n perfect.. Both of them just wanting nothing more than to please one another.. Draco doing everything in his power to keep Harry right there with him.. Harry's jealousy n then the need to pleasure Draco as much an Draco drove him crazy... It was so beautiful to see them like that.. Draco's shock at Harry actually wanting to please him, was so endearing... N the last part where they cuddle with each other even if they were tentative about it in the beginning was just too heartachingly beautiful... Ooooooofffff you are beyond brilliant!
malini85 chapter 1 . 7/25
Bloody hell! That was fucking incredible! I still have to catch my breath n get my heart to stop beating so erratically. So hot n so sexy n yet sweet n tender n nothing like how I would think it would be with a rent boy! Wow! Harry couldn't have had a better first time... I'm bloody sure of it.. And why do I feel that all the sweet nothings that Draco was murmering to Harry that Harry tries makehimself believe that is just part of Draco's job to say those things... I don't can't think they were just sweet nothings...I honestly believe Draco was just speaking his mind... And I'm extremely sure Draco wouldn't have any of his other clients ever sleeping over... Just super hot... I just hope this story has a happy ending for both of thier sakes.. Ur writing is brilliant n exquisite... Sigh..
This is Soo good. And I was literally losing my mind when Harry called draco a whore. Thank you for being the brilliant author behind it.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 1/16
Delicious. Loved it. Thx for sharing.
onetree chapter 3 . 1/10
This is amazing!'
Inloveyaoi chapter 3 . 1/6
One of the best I have read... U should consider becoming an author.. U write really well
babyvfan chapter 3 . 1/3
Okay...that was...odd, surreal, somewhat shocking yet altogether friggering amazing. I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. Well done. Well written. And too good.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/3
Awwww. It's clear he likes him. It was the clear when he asked Harry to see him again. It was clear when he showed Harry the room where he usually takes his clients and closed up. He really likes Harry
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/3

What else can I say other than wow?

I will admit I was intrigued, thanks to the summary that called to my curiousity. Now, after reading the first chapter which was amazingly good, I'm even more intrigued
lovelydrarrylover chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
This may just be the best fanfic ever. The first chapter was gorgeously written and I am of course talking about that freaking hot sex scene.
JBubbles chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Gorgeous! Hot! Delicious! Amazing!
sea-kingdom chapter 3 . 10/5/2014