Reviews for Kisses are for Lovers
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 3 . 8/30
awww
moodysavage chapter 3 . 6/30
Such a perfect ending! And I loved that fight they had. Their emotions were totally hyped up and they needed to get that out of their systems. Awesome story :)
moodysavage chapter 2 . 6/30
Dang that was sexy as hell. I love these two together in this.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 6/30
Woo hoo! I think you melted my tablet with this first chapter. I didn't want to skim any part of it...actually I reread parts instead. That wasn't just sex. That was their emotions, personalities, desires, and wants all rollef up together. Nothing empty about this. Wonderfully done :)

I almost feel like stopping after this chapter because it was perfect lol.
Arianna chapter 1 . 6/29
What sick fantisys run through youre mind.I hate u
Beeswax chapter 3 . 6/22
Bloody brilliant
Creepy Aroura chapter 1 . 6/14
omg so good
sapphire80 chapter 3 . 5/21
lol I usually try to stay away from these type of plots cause I have mixed feelings about prostitutes, I just don't agree with money being exchanged for sex of any kind for any reason but the way you worded your summary had me intrigued and I am glad I gave it a go, reminds me of Pretty Women, lovely smutty story with lots of romance, just my cup of tea cx thanks for sharing!
cosmoswithchaos chapter 1 . 5/10
Omh that was amazing!
DaughterJudyK chapter 3 . 4/4
Holy crap. That was amazing. Stupid silly boys 3
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 2/15
Omfg this was incredible!
Creepy Aroura chapter 3 . 1/7
omfg ./. so dam cute and sexy
n2534 chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Thank you so much for your amazing writing.
This story is incredibly well written and was thoroughly enjoyable.
Thank you for taking the time to write this
-n2534
savemyunicornclarence chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
So bloody hot! Words can't describe this brilliance. Everything was perfect. The way Harry and Draco interacted. Keeping the bickering among them because their bickering is what make them Drarry. They will always have a little spark in them. The power bottom harry is hot as hell. I think harry as a bottom but he also fights for dominance, just he always ends up bottoming if that makes sense. I love how Neville tries to convince harry that draco was looking for something more. That draco wanted an actual relationship filled with sex, cuddles, and love. Draco retained his pride as a malfoy even though being a prostitute is looked down upon. While you didn't show the publics reaction, you also didn't gloss over it. Draco and Harry know there will be issues. Over all just a perfect summer read by the pool!
claire1663 chapter 3 . 8/9/2015